Last day with your dad

you woke up to your alarm and took a shower and then got ready for school and then you were about to leave until your dad stepped up in your way. You: dad I just wanna go to school my friend is having a hard time and I wanna cheer her up so please let me leave. He smacked you and pushed you down and you just pushed past him and walked out. And ran to the bus stop. You got there and your friend. ( her name is Tasha idk) Tasha ran up to you and gave you a big hug. You started crying so hard. Tasha: listen I have to tell you something. You: ok what is it. Tasha: I'm moving to a different state but not till the end of the year. You: oh ok well I'm scared to go home now. Tasha: why what happened sis. You: my dad almost didn't let me leave he pushed me down and then I stood up quickly and shoved him out of my way. Tasha: that's horrible dose he abuse you a lot. You: yes and today I thought that was suspicious. Tasha: I'm sorry so ask him to come over and if he doesn't let you go text me. You: ok. That's when the bus pulled up and we were the first ones on and we went straight to the back of the bus. You fell asleep and woke up to Tasha shaking you. Tasha: hey we're here. You got up and tried to walk out but you couldn't because you were still tired so you grabbed her shoulders. Tasha: what you doing. You: I'm to tired to walk can you grab my water bottle out of my bag. Tasha: here. You took a huge drink and you felt more awake finally. You: ok I'm good now. You guys got off the bus and headed to your first class and then you just sat there.
Skip the rest of the day cuz I'm lazy.

You got home and asked your dad if you could go to your friends house and he said no. Then something else happened...