Something happend

Your dad called some one and you just went to your room and texted your friend and changed your outfit to this 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Then your dad called you and told you to pack your personal items in a suit case. You put everything you loved in your two suit cases along with your personal items and walked out there. Your dad looks at you like put one back. So you put your valuables back rather than your underwear and bras and other clothes and then someone was standing in the living room staring at you. Dad: this is your new dad you are going with him and he already home schooled you. 
This is him

This is you as ona if you know who she is

You were really mad at your dad but you didn't understand what he was trying to say

You: what's going on I'm so confused. Dad: I'm selling you. You were so scared and you didn't want to leave and when you guys walked out the door Tasha seen you and you asked to give her a hug goodbye before you left and he said yes. You ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug and gave her that signal that you were going to text her later about it. Tasha started crying. You: listen if I'm allowed to I will try my best to face time you every day ok I promise and I won't forget about you. You hugged her again and said good bye. And she left and then you asked to sit in the back so you can sleep your way there. Guy: yes and my names alex btw. You: ok well I'm gonna get in the back. You went in the back seat and laid down and instantly drifted off to sleep. You woke up in an unfamiliar room with Alex's arms wrapped around your waist and you instantly pulled away. Alex: what are you doing. You: personal space. Alex: no. He pulled back in and grabbed your ass. You: stop please I don't like it. Alex: to bad. He squeezed and you pushed him off and accidentally rolled off his bed he picked you up and put you on his bed. Alex: bad girl. He stuck his finger in you. Alex: you're a virgin. You: of course I am why wouldn't I be.
Alex: not all teens are. He stuck his other finger in your clit. You felt so stupid to let your dad sell you to him. He put a third finger in. You started to scream in pain. Alex covered your mouth. You started crying and your clit was numb. He finally stopped. You were still crying and he hugged you. Alex: it's gonna be ok.
You: it's not going to be ok. Alex: why's that. You: because your hurting me physically.
Alex: I'm sorry baby girl. You pushed him off and you put your underwear on because he took off your clothes. You quickly put your clothes on and ran out the door and then you realized you didn't have your phone but you didn't need it anymore anyway because you knew where you were so you went to Tasha's house. You knocked on her door and she opened it and immediately pulled you in and locked the door and then you ran up to her room and closed all the certainties. Next thing you know she gets a call from your dad. You: answer it. Tasha answers it

....................................Convo...............................
T=Tasha
D=dad
D: is my daughter there.
T: no I haven't seen her since this morning did she not come home from school.
D: she came home but when I was asleep she left and I never seen her after that.
T: ok well let me know when you find her and if I see her I'll text you.
D: ok thx.
———————-end of conversation——————
You: should I go.
Tasha: no I'm gonna take you somewhere.
You: I can't be gone to long.
Tasha: why what's he gonna do.
You: punish me sexually or hurt me 💔.
Tasha: that's why you ain't gotta go back.
You: they are gonna find out one way or another. Just then there was a knock on the front door and u stayed in the room alone until you heard Alex calling your name you instantly opened the window and climbed on the roof and walked over by the front yard. Just then they both walked outside and seen you so you stood close to the edge.
You: is this what you want is this what I'm supposed to do.
T: no sis stop please don't do this. You went to fall off but Alex caught you. You: god damnit I wanted to die and you stupid ass won't let me. Alex: you're right I won't. You: why. Alex: bc your worth more than what you think.
You: what ever you say. Tasha: is she in trouble?  Alex: no. Tasha: can she go to the mall. Alex: sure but take your phone with you so I can at least know where your at so I know your not lieing. You: ok. He handed you your phone and went home and then Tasha got you ready and then you guys ordered the Uber and they took you to the mall so you can get new clothes. You guys walked in to the champion store and bought a few sweatshirts and then you went to Nike and and bought a few pairs of sweatpants and sports bras. You guys left Nike and went to Gucci and bought a pair of sandals. After you bought your sandals you went to the food court and ate then you guys left and you went back home.