Requests

Welcome, everyone.Another book? And it's a different fandom? Yes. I just live to be an introvert and come up with all these ideas and then stress myself into making these.

This shouldn't be the first time you've stumbled onto these types of books so you should know how they go already. But I do have my own set of rules as well:

Requests:

1. Feel free to request whatever's on your mind to request. I don't discriminate so it's fine.

2. I'll mostly do male reader and gender-neutral reader so if you don't specify what reader you want, I'm automatically picking one of those two. 

3. If you request a female reader that's fine but it'll be a while before I decide to do those. I'll let you know when I'll start allowing those.

4. When you request please add a prompt to it. I'm not a mind reader so I can't know.

Examples:

Midoriya Izuku x Male reader: He and the reader are fighting villains and one of them ends up confessing before they die.

(Yes my friend had asked me to make this but my reply was no unless it was requested so I could credit her.)

But if you don't have a prompt in mind I'd be more than happy to use my imagination to make something as long as you tell me if you want fluff or angst or something like that.

5. AU's are an exception. I don't know all of them out there but I know the majority.

6. In my previous requests page, I said I wouldn't do teachers but now I'd be more than willing to. So yes on the adults.

7. I do any prompt which means:

✔️ Angst

✔️ Fluff

✔️ Lemons

✔️ Etc 

8. Please note that I am one person and my ability to write is limited because of stress but I'm constantly venting out through drawing so doing it with writing shouldn't be that much of a problem, so expect to see me doing so occasionally.

9. Please request once and only once until I've completed your previous request.

10. I'm always free to help anyone who's struggling with writing their own one-shot book so if necessary ask me and I'd be happy to help.

11. More rules can be added as time goes on.

I'll try to differentiate my stories from others and if there is a story I made that looks too similar to another person, it's purely coincidental.

That's all I'm saying for right now. I'm also in the mood for drawing anyone who wants to request anything?

Have a good day.