Taking Advantage

𝑎/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑.

You know, im sick and tired of being take advantage of

Every fucking person thinks they can take advantage of me.

I'm nice because i choose to be. It hurts when you trusted them, but then they end up leaving you in the dust, like you never existed.

I have trust issues, trust issue because i'm scared it will be the same. exact. thing.

When you have a good heart,
you help too much,
you trust too much,
you give too much,
you love too much,
and it always seems like you're the one that gets hurt
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭.

It's when they talk behind your back, creating rumors, talking complete shit.

Whats worse is when they do it right in front of you, whispering back and forth.

like " look how 'fat she looks" or "did you see what she's wearing?"

It. Hurts.

They don't know what i looked like 4 years ago, I was the fat kid, but i worked my ass off to be where i am now.

They only say my style of clothing is bad because they know nothing about fashion.

They wear uggs, sweatpants and crop tops everyday,guess i just dont fit their style. You think I care? No, no way in hell would i ever care about them again!

Once they left my life, I was back to being in my bubble. Headphones in, sketchbook in hand and my usual spot in the corner of the Café, all by myself.

No one to care about, no one to bother me, no one to make fun of my art for 'not being good enough'

              _____________
                   Crushes

I've dated in the past, thats part of the reason i wrote the taking advantage part.

I don't understand why anyone would have a crush on me.

I don't think i'm that pretty. I'm pretty much a nerd.

I listen to 80's classic rock and kpop. I watch k-drama and c-dramas or 60-90's movies, i watch all the 70-90's shows.
I like math, science, and reading.

I like dancing and interval running.
I like nature, being in the country.

It's weird having someone like me.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n welp it was serious until the crushes part. I just wrote 386 words. Ya proud of me?