Chap.1

The pic above is a pic of Mika. He's an omega and is 17. And yes he is male.
Mika's POV
I remember being younger. I was just 4 years old when my father snuck in my room one night and told me to never tell mother, that she would be angry with me. I remember him touching me and telling me this was okay and to be quiet when I protested and then smacking me when I didn't obey.

I remember him forcing his member into my mouth and telling me to suck even though I didn't understand. I cried as he thrust roughly into my mouth and gaged as the bitter substance went down my throat. He still wasn't finished after that and forced himself into my entrance. When he was finished I laid lifelessly on the bed, silent tears going down my cheeks.

It continued on till I was 11 and mom had found out. She tried to take me and leave saying I was just a child and that he was disgusting and a pedophile. He got angry with her and they started yelling back and forth then  my mother fell silent as red blood dripped from her and the smell of copper filled the air.

Later on we went to her funeral as my father fake cried then took me to the restroom, dragged me into a stall, and lifted my dress. I cried and bit my lip as he finished, pulling out so I wouldn't get pregnant since I was an omega. I remember seeing him pay my older cousin to keep quiet about what he heard and watched as he took the money and walked by whispering to me "slut".

I'm 17 now. I haven't been to school since a week after my mother's funeral and no one knows what happened to me and I've been labeled missing. My father has kept me locked in my room otherwise know at the basement. I used to have a real room upstairs that had a window with a beautiful tree but he's cleared it out and it sits left empty and covered in dust.

I listen quietly as his footsteps and others echo above me as he tell them goodbye.  I hear as he goes to the kitchen, opens the fridge, and I hear him open a beer. I frown knowing he'll be drunk soon and he'll come down to see me. I got up and brushed my long hair and got dressed. The number one rule when he saw me was that I had to be dressed like a beautiful porcelain doll. He loves them.

 He loves them

His outfit ⬆️

After I finished my clothes I delicately applied my makeup and then listened as he stopped by the door and knocked twice signaling me to prep myself. I felt dead. I honestly don't care anymore. No one is ever going to save me, I'll never have a mate, and he'll never change. Hero's aren't real there just something made up in a kids show.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out a vibrator and lube. I slathered the lube onto the toy then slowly slid down on it. I let out a quiet moan and turned it on to level 7 and trembled as it prodded at my prostate. Slick started to run down my thighs slowly and I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I heard him walking downstairs, unbuckling his belt.

Skip

I laid there with blood and cum dripping off of me. My body ached as new bruises and cuts stung. He finished dressing himself and took a look at me. "Why aren't you cleaning yet?!" He growled out as he glared at me. It hurt to much to move as I tried to shrink away as his rough hands reached towards me. He grabbed my leg and yanked me over to him. I tried crawling away and he growled lowly. "You still haven't learned have you?!" I watched as he stalked upstairs and a few minutes later came back down with a sledgehammer.

I hurried to get away and run to the basement bathroom as he went after me grabbing my hair and throwing me to the ground. He swung the sledgehammer down on my legs continuously as I screamed and cried soon passing out from the pain.