Chap.2

Mika's POV
1 weeks later his father hasn't seen him since his legs were bashed And the picture above is Brian.

I laid quietly on my bed. My legs still hurt and I couldn't walk. I heard as he walked down the stairs. "Mika~ how are you today?~" He walked over and caressed my face, wiping away my tears. "Don't cry. You understand why I had to do that alright baby.~" I nodded silently and he smiled. "You need to be extra quiet today. One of my friends are coming over with his son. You know what'll happen if I hear you make a sound."

I nodded as more tears went down my cheeks and he smirked. "Goddddd I would take you right now if I didn't have people coming over.~" He grabbed my member threw my nightgown slowly rubbing it. I flinched as he pulled away and stalked up the stairs locking the door. Not long after I heard him greeting the 2 people.

I sat quietly knowing not to make a sound.

Brian's POV (the son)
I walked in behind my father not really wanting to be here. I'm 26 and I'm a CEO so I have better things to do. I greeted the man with a polite smile. He was slightly shorter given I am 6'4 and he looked to be around 5'11. We all walked threw the house to the living room sitting down as he handed us drinks.

After about an hour I smelt the strong sent of an omega in heat. I quickly put my shirt over my face to cover it as my father did the same. "W-Who is that?" He looked nervous a bit. "No one. I'll be right back." I watched as he hurried to the basement door and opened it and slammed it shut running down the stairs.

Mika's POV
I moaned and squirmed feeling hot as slick dripped down my thighs. "H-help me....~" I flinched as I heard the door slam open then shut. I moaned going to stand but yelled as pain coursed threw my legs and I fell to the floor . I looked up at him as he stalked towards me growling. I broke a rule, I made noise, they can smell me.

Brian's POV
I listened quietly as I heard yelling and whimpers. Something was wrong. It was obvious. My father went outside for fresh air and a smoke so I sat by myself in the living room. We should probably leave. It's not our business but the smell is making my stomach twist in a weird way and my mind is telling me to stay.

It's not like we could do anything about it. The most we could do is report a domestic abuse. My father walked back in and sat down beside me with concern clouding his face. "Son if I ever catch you abusing your mate when you find him I will personally take care of you." I nodded. "I would never do that." He pats my back giving me a small smile.

The screams and whimpering came to a sudden stop. I felt my stomach twist and my face was pale. My dad looked as if he was about to puke as he grimaced. I stood to my feet and stalked towards the basement door. My father got up, following after me and grabbed my shoulder. "I go too Alright." I nodded and my father began to dial 911.

After they answered and he explained they stayed on the phone with him. We were told to wait upstairs. I want to go down there, I have a connection to whoever that is I can feel it. The silence was so loud as the wait felt like hours when it was really just 8 minutes when we began to hear police sirens.