Chap.4

Mika's POV•
I could hear people talking as I turned my head and whimpered from the pain. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw people look to me. "He's awake..." Where am I.... what's going on? It hurts. "Shhh sweetie don't try to sit up." I yelped as she touched my shoulders pushing me back down. The door opened as a lady and 2 men walked in and I hid behind the woman who laid me back down.

"He's skittish please act calmly." They all nodded and the woman gently rubbed my arm as I hid my face in her side. "Mika this is Brian he's gonna take care of you for now on and this is his father. Can you say hello?" I slowly peaked my head out and when my eyes meet the mans I felt a pang in my chest. It wasn't a bad one but a warm feeling.

His eyes widened. He began to walk towards me and even though I felt he wasn't dangerous I was scared. I hid a bit more and whimpered. "Mika I won't hurt you I promise." He spoke sweetly. I looked up to him. He smiles gently to me and I slowly let go of the woman and she nods smiling. "Good boy Mika it's okay."

I smiled lightly but my eyes probably didn't match it. He sat on the bed. "Can you move your legs Mika?" I looked confused. Yes why wouldn't I be able to. I started to bend my knees and when I looked they didn't budge. Why weren't they moving?! I tried again and again till the nurse had to make me stop. 

I felt hot tears go down my cheeks. "Oh sweet heart don't cry.~" the man Brian hugged me gently. I slowly hugged him as I lightly cried into his chest.