ACT 10

ACT 10

The clock on the wall was only about to declare the time in the household officially eight o'clock, yet K/DA's personal gym room was filled with music fit for workouts. Akali can already be found enthusiastically exercising in the mentioned room, the poor punching bag hanging at one area suffering the energized punches and kicks for the past hour.

A tiny smile can be spotted on the rapper's lips ever since she had woken up from one of the most fulfilling slumbers she had ever fallen in. The curve never left her lips. Even now, it was still haunting her face as she huffed and puffed every once and a while.

Letting out a huff of air, Akali stepped back and did a few stretches. She was feeling more hyperactive than she usually did, and just by the thought of the source of this energy was enough to fill her up to the brim. She felt like she could never get tired. How could she if she felt like she was at the highest point of her life? It was refreshing.

Last night was a complete whirlwind of reality. There were things said that shouldn't have been said in the first place, tears that weren't needed to be shed, details of the past that were unintentionally forgotten and touches that could only be considered a series of mortal sins.

No matter how grave those physical actions can be deemed, it instilled not an ounce of regret within the two women that had ultimately succumbed to their heart's desires and intimately involved themselves with one another. They might be called sins, but the pair knew from the very bottom of their hearts that they would change nothing if they were given the chance to do such thing.

Akali audibly exhaled as she left the punching bag alone and settled one of the weight benches. She took the lightest pair of fixed dumbbells before she laid onto the cushioned seat, eyes staring up at the ceiling as she began her lifting exercise. Despite starting her workout nearly an hour ago, Akali still felt like she could go on for more. Hell, it felt like she needed to do more.

The more Akali worked out, not only did it make her feel like she was using her overflowing energy wisely, but she also couldn't stop her brain from rewinding the memory of her carrying Evelynn with her very own hands. It was an immensely fulfilling moment for her. She somehow showed Evelynn that she could physically keep up with her. Maybe even surpass the diva if they were to put the rapper's stamina to the test.

This particular concept fueled her determination in working out even more than she usually did. Even when she was still training in her family's dojo, she was never this eager to exercise and improve her strength. Desire sure was a limitless source of resolve.

Just the other night, she was rejected and she had her heart crushed by the very first woman she found herself attracted to. By some divine miracle though, the truth was suddenly pulled out of hiding.

Evelynn likes her back.

The rejection she suffered? It was only because of the concern the diva had for Akali and her well-being. Knowing this heartwarming fact, it greatly hastened the mending process of her once shattered heart.

Akali still felt confused with her sexuality though. She's completely sure that she likes Evelynn in a much deeper level, but that didn't entirely help with her figuring out her sexual orientation. Coming from a traditional family, she was told and showed that man and woman are the only pairings that should exist and be acknowledged.

Maybe she should give her cousins a call. They may be distant relatives, but they were still family. They might also be the only ones that could help Akali with this dilemma of hers concerning her sexuality. After all, they're more open-minded than her old-fashioned parents, so there's a much higher chance for them to offer her advice that she's seeking for.