ACT 19

ACT 19

The day started off relatively well. Akali's unsaid wish in taking a shower with Evelynn may not have been fulfilled, but when she was woken up by the gorgeous siren, who wore nothing but a white towel to cover her nude body, it was already considered an amazing morning and a great way to start the day.

It was probably for the best. She and Evelynn might not have been ready in time if they were to share a bath. Unlike the previous one they had yesterday, Akali was confident that they would have done more than just make-out if they had taken their morning shower together, especially since they didn't manage to completely sate their desires last night.

Once they arrived at their destination, they were instantly rushed towards the biggest photo studio found in the premises of Riot Studios for their make-up and change of clothes. It was like a huge warehouse but was definitely more refined and decorated with high-end photoshoot equipment and attending staff.

At the make-up area, all four members of K/DA were situated on their own chairs which were positioned right across a portable vanity table, where dozens of cosmetics were laid out. As expected, they weren't the only famous people present there. In fact, one of the many celebrities in the studio was Kayle's younger twin sister, Morgana.

Akali curiously watched from her place while the hair stylist took care of her hair and the make-up artist searched for a color of the eyeshadow she'll be applying on the rapper.

Morgana was already clad in her Lunar Wraith outfit, which was also completed with the full-body makeup that changed even her own skin tone. She was chatting with another actress that wore a headdress designed with a jade green sculpture that seemed to resemble snakes. The latter's face was as familiar as how Morgana's face was to Akali, which made her momentarily think about the TV shows and movies she had either caught glimpses of or had watched in the past.

"Hey, guys." Akali called out to her bandmates, turning her attention to the others.

"What?" Kai'Sa responded back, while Ahri kept her lips pursed and only managed to hum in return as her make-up artist powdered her face. Evelynn chose to open her right eye to look at the freestyler, while her left remained close as her own make-up artist applied eyeshadow on it.

"What's Kayle's sister doing here and uhh..." Akali turned back to Morgana's direction and spotted a couple of more people donning costumes similar to the theme of the Lunar Dynasty. "...her co-actors?"

"They're probably here for a promotional photoshoot." Ahri finally was able to speak when the one in charge of her make-up was finally done applying powder on her face. "The new season of 'The Legends of the Lunar Dynasty' is going to premiere in two weeks, I think? Three? Riot wants to advertise it as much as they could before the first episode gets aired."

"They're introducing the generals of Azriel's spectral army, Gareth and Viridian." Evelynn explained, recalling the cast interview she watched online recently.

"Oh."

Kai'Sa, who became curious of the sight of the actors and actresses of the well-known TV series, chose to trace Akali's gaze, only for her own eyes to make eye contact with one of the actresses across the room. The woman looked extremely familiar to her, but she couldn't really tell why. She had a figure that made it obvious she worked out and had a green, swirled face tattoo, which the dancer was pretty sure was drawn by one of the make-up artists in the studio.

Much to the singer's surprise, the mentioned celebrity started walking towards them with a look of recognition in what looked to be her brown eyes. Something about her eyes that told Kai'Sa that the brown tint wasn't really the eye color of the admittedly charming actress.