Chapter 1: a new home

F/n pov
I am standing outside the Fairy Tail guild hall in the year 779, the guild of my adoptive father, i hope i can join. I throw open the large wooden doors and start walking in with charmander on my shoulder, i sense a demonic presence but i cant tell where from, i notice that many people are looking at me and that their are quite a few different hair colours, i guess ill fit in with my H/c hair. A little old man walks up to me and i bow respectfully while keeping my E/c eyes on his he gives off a little laugh, i guess i fucked up already. He tells me to stand straight so i raise myself back up, "my name is makarov, the master of this guild, what brings you here? It's not damages is it." I then hold my hand out and say "My name is F/n L/n, and this is charmander. its a pleasure to meet you," he shakes my hand while slightly crying "finally someone with manners." I then say "my adoptive father told me a lot about this guild and said that i should try to join it." With out even thinking about it makarov shouts "WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!" Everyone then starts to party, while i stand there confused "w-wait there isnt a test" makarov then has a moment of realisation and asks "Oh yeah, do you have magic.?" To which i nod and answer "Fire devil slayer magic." Master then goes pale in shock "did i hear you right." I nod. "You are definatley in." He says as people start celebrating further. I am directed to the bar where master gets a stamp out and asks "where and what colour" I lift my shirt so that my chest is visible and point to my heart then say "i dont care what colour." He presses the stamp to my arm and it appears in red whole charmander gets it in black on her stomach. I get really proud of my mark but then it starts to change colour to pink. I get cinfused and look at master who says "i dont know why that just changed colour but my guess would be that it changes based on emotion." I nod and start to walk away.

I then start introducing myself to people, i start of with a white haired girl who looks a little older than me who has a small amount of demonic energy "hello, im F/n whats your name." She looks down at me and says with caution "the names mirajane strauss, also known as the she devil bt you can just call me mira." I look at her confused and say "but you dont have much of a demonic presence" she then smiles and magic energy starts to surround her and when she finishes her transformation she looks like a demon, human hybrid thing so i smile and then tell her "Dont worry i wont use my magic on you despite the fact that you have demon particles running through your veins." She smiles and then pats my head at which i frown. She then introduces me to her siblings, a smaller version of her that looks to be about my age, and a slightly taller boy who is 1year older than me by my estimate, "Hello my names lisanna." The one my age says. I smile and reply "My names F/n, its a pleasure to me you." She smiles wider. Then the boy, in a whisper says "my names elfman." Mirajane then says "elfman yiu need to speak up." I then retort to that by saying "Dont qorry i heard just fine its a pleasure to meet you elfman." Elfman smiles and clearly becomes more confident "F/n your going to join my team right?" Mira asks intimidatingly "uh sure" i answer not knowing what im getting into. She smiles and pats me on the head again to which i lightly pslap her arm away. A few ,pments later i introduce myself to a red haired girl who seems to not want to talk so will keep it short "hello im f/n whats your name" i ask "Erza Scarlet"she replies matter of factly. Suddenly mira jumps at Erza and says "F/n is on my team so hands off" i decide to walk away from that fight and then introduce myself to many other members but one caught my eye and it was a pink haired boy callwd natsu dragneel.