"Unknown Person"

Eiji:
-Ah,Ibe-san,we arrived at the airport. It it feels so weird to be in America.
Ibe:
-That's right,Ei-chan,are you feeling alright?
Eiji:
-Im feeling a little bit dizzy.....
Ibe:
-Here,is a pill,take it and relax.
Eiji:
-Thanks, Ibe-san.I think im fine now!
Ibe:
-Then let's get moving.We need to arrive at that hotel in no time.
Eiji:
-Ok.....

*3 HOURS LATER*
Eiji:
-AHHH,IM SO TIRED......I WANT TO SLEEP A BIT.SINCE WE ARRIVED HERE IN THE HOTEL,I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I TIRED MYSELF.
Ibe:
-Im tired too,but i need to get started and to start to work.Eiji please open the computer.
Eiji:
-Yes......Should i go to the supermarket? I want some snacks and some Cola!
Ibe:
-Yes,go! BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY DRUNK GUYS OR BRATS!
Eiji:
-Stop treating me like a little child!  I'm an adult now!

Ibe:-Fine,fine,get it!😁BE CAREFUL!Eiji:-Bye! I will be back in 30 minutes!Ibe:-Fine i will be waiting for you to come back! Byeee!*close the door*Eiji:-I think i will go around this zone, i need to know more about it!*walks on the street*Eiji:"I ...

Ibe:
-Fine,fine,get it!😁BE CAREFUL!
Eiji:
-Bye! I will be back in 30 minutes!
Ibe:
-Fine i will be waiting for you to come back! Byeee!
*close the door*
Eiji:
-I think i will go around this zone, i need to know more about it!
*walks on the street*
Eiji:
"I think i'm being followed,i have a weird feeling"
*turns*
-Who is there?! Show yourself!

*A gang of brats showed up*
-Hmmmm,what such a cuttie we have here!
-Boss, what should we do? Should we capture him and do some "fun"?
-Hm.....it doesn't sound so bad,go after him!!!

EIJI:*STARTED TO RUN*

THE GANG:
-SHIT,THIS IS BAD! HE IS RUNNING SO FAST! I THINK WE CAN'T CATCH HIM,BOSS!
-IF YOU CAN'T CATCH HIM,THEN I WILL BEAT YOU ALL TO DEATH!!😡

Eiji:*hides in the corner from a block, and tries to brathe and calm down a bit*
-I think i got rid of them!

One of the gang member:
-Found you! *smirk*
*throws a knife at him*

Eiji:
-Tch,what you want from me? Money? I don't have money!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

The gang member:
-YOU THOUGHT THAT I WANT MONEY? HEH,YOU UNDERSTIMATE ME! HOW DARE YOU?
*punch Eiji in the face*

Eiji:
*bleed*
-GH,*cough*do what you want but you will not escape so easily!
The gang member:
- You really think that i will get caught by someone here?No one can see us!

*hears steps coming*
Unknown person:
-LEAVE HIM ALONE! I WILL FUCK*ING BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF YOU! I WILL GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS!
-10
-9
-8
....

THE GANG MEMBER:
"A-ASH!?!??! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?"
-A.....ASH?????

ASH:
-3
-2
-1

SAY YOUR PRAYERS!
*punch him,beat him up*
-YOU BETTER LEAVE OR I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES!
THE GANG MEMBER*RUNS FASTER TO ESCAPE*

Eiji:
-W...who are you?
Ash:
-Did you get hurt? It doesn't matter who I am!
Eiji:
-I got hurt,a little bit..... Thank you for saving me earlier,if it wasn't you,then i think my dead body  was found here!
Ash:
-I'll tell you something! Don't come here by yourself! You are so atractive and cute that you may end by being fuck*ed and beaten!
Eiji:*tremble*
Ash:
- I scared you,right? This zone is full of gangsters and rapists. I think you should be careful!
*approaches and touches his face firmly,looks into his eyes and leaves*

Eiji:
"Did he get used to live like this,here? Who is he? WHAT IF HE WILL FOLLOW ME AND THEN DO SOMETHING HORIBLE TO ME?
I SHOULD GO HOME...AND REST A BIT....IM TOO SHOCKED TO REMEMBER SOMETHING OF WHAT HAPPENED. I HOPE THAT I WILL NEVER MET HIM AGAIN"
*TREMBLE*

NOTE:
THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER ,HOPE YOU LIKED IT,IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS STORY SAY IT IN THE COMMENTS!
SE YOU TOMMOROW! BYE! :)