Arc1: part1: Ira's Memories

Ira POV:

It was a nice and calm day,  the weather was nice, the Sun was shining,  flowers were blooming and no-welder was out in this early morning; so I decided to take a walk.  surprisingly enough I found Aced in my way he didn't seem alright  however; so I decided to talk to him for some reason or another.

" Hi!" I said with a smile.

"Hey! How are you doing?" he responded.

"Quite well, I can say. what about you?" I asked

"Yeah! I'm fine whatever!" He answered staring at the floor.

"It doesn't sound like It! Are you okay? for real!" I asked as I started losing my temper, I hate when he and the others don't be honest with me.

"Why do you even bother?!  IRA!" He asked as he finally turned his head to look at me.

"Well because I'm the leader  and stuff! I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do anymore." I answered with a fake smile.

"Very funny! neither do I." He said in disappointment. 

However did I hear that right Aced? doesn't know what he's supposed to do!

 "huh? "

"You wanted to know what bothers me,  am I correct? " He asked with weak smile.

"Yes!" I responded in hesitant.

"Then that's it, I don't know what the f*** is my  role, not anymore!" he said while looking at the sky before he looks back at the floor.

He sounded really disappointed he was trying to hide it  using smiles and swearing; but I could see through it, he wasn't fine! he was disappointed, confused & depressed! Even with his mask on, I could see it and surprisingly I felt the same. however I didn't really find anyone to talk to about it, I thought that no one would care to listen to me; because I felt like everyone thinks that I'm just a selfish   keyblade master.

"Hey, IRA! Are you listening? Earth is  calling Ira...  buddy are you okay?"

I could hear him but I couldn't respond I felt dizzy how could this be.

"Ira? Ira! wake up! Are you okay?" Is that  Invi?

I opened my eyes to find nothing of that happened, I found myself  sleeping on the table with books and papers around me as I turned my head around I actually saw Invi standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders she sounded worried though. 

"Are you okay? You made me worried sick about you!" she asked then said with a sigh. "You need to stop doing this! You are exhausting yourself!" She added as she started cleaning up my mess.

"Where is he?" I asked with my hand on my face covering my left eye.

"Who are you talkin about?" she asked worried. 

"Aced." I mumbled and Invi somehow understood.

"He's out, doing whatever." she answered. 

"Whatever is not an answer!" I said in a sleepy tune while rubbing my eyes.

"Why are you asking anyway?" she asked still worried by the way.

"It's because I remember  talking to him few minutes ago." I answered. 

"Well then you must be dreaming!" she said as walked across the room carrying the books and papers. "Because he was out all day  and you've been sleeping here for a long while! There is no possibility that you actually met him! not today at least." she added while  putting the books on the Shelf.