4. (NSFW) Force

Shadow: I showed him my member, he looked pretty surprised to see how big I was.

Walten: that thing is huge! What is he going to do to me?!

Shadow: I shoved it in his mouth, it felt so nice in his mouth.

Walten: I felt tears role down my face, I didn't like this one bit.

Shadow: I came inside his throat, forcing him to drink it, but some managed to come out.

Walten: I felt it go down my throat, I wanted to vomit.

Shadow: now it's time for the real fun, I pushed him to the ground, making him spread his legs.

Walten: I didn't like where this is going, I have to figure out a way to get out of this.

Shadow: I pressed my member against his hole, can't wait to do it.

Walten: I felt more tears role down my face, I know he didn't stick it in me yet, but I can't imagine the pain I'm gonna go through.

Shadow: I shoved it in him, hard, fast, and deep.

Walten: I burst into tears, I was begging him to stop, but he won't listen.

Shadow: after a fast, hard sex I slid out, I seen some of my semen come out of his hole with a mix of his blood, adorable.

Walten: I haven't felt this much pain since last night, he took me to a room and through me in, he closed the door saying "don't come out". It was cold, dark, and scary. I couldn't feel my legs. I cried more, and vomited.