22. What happened to the military

Richard: so I'm the captain of the military and you all seen the miniseries were me and Finn... Died? But technically in this story, I know I'm breaking the fourth wall but I did survive while I was in the castle and I almost died but I made it out with Finn.

Finn: I don't know what to say for the fourth wall break... Hi?

Miles: I kind of question the miniseries, I know it connects to what happened after the game, but how did it get to the apocalypse Edition, and if we need the guardian so much and how come I hit him in the stomach and the apocalypse Edition, I know it annoys the crap out of me but I need to check if he's hallucinating, and if you guys are questioning why we attacked Mainland it was because Shadow brainwashed us, but we're back and ready to fight, he didn't bring us back to life, that's a lie.

Anne: why do you guys ship me with the Walten every now and then?

Ninja: if you guys don't know me, I'm in the apocalypse Edition when Miles Anne and Walten we're trying to contact someone, and I don't know if I died or not, I possibly did, but I'm here now.

Connor: why can you barely see me in the miniseries, notice me for once in my dang life!

Dutch: I don't know what I'm doing, but I think I'm trying to calm everyone down after this apocalypse started... I think I'm emo.

Lenny: hello I'm the nerd that's going to ruin everyone's day by talking about science.

(Hope they'll be more episodes in the miniseries and tell me who I missed ;) )