00.

NO ONE'S POV - Tokyo, Japan

"You called for me father?", the daughter of a Yakuza, Myoui Mina.

"Yes. Come come, do sit my beautiful child", her father, Myoui Renji, the Chairman of the Tojo clan that resides in Tokyo, Japan. 

Mina sat in front of her father and bowed to him gracefully. As the daughter of a Yakuza, it is their duty to be married off to a man worthy to be allies with the clan. Any man not worthy of the daughter's hand, will instantly be executed. It is a tradition within the history of Yakuza.

"It is time, my daughter", a genuine smile appeared on her father's face. "You have grown into such a beautiful young lady. Your old man doesn't even wanna let you go...but as customary to tradition, it is my duty to ensure you go into the right hands". Renji stood up from his cushion and headed to the beautifully decorated oriental dresser, that has been passed down by generations. He opened the glass cabinet while grabbing for something. 

"Your mother...", Renji took a deep breath as he made his way towards his daughter. "This necklace was hers", he knelt down to Mina and gave her a warm smile. "When your mother and I were just two young and dumb kids in love...I stole this necklace for her from this grumpy old man who always said I would never amount to anything".

"Y-you stole it?", Mina gave a shocked look to her father's sudden confession.

He chuckled. "Indeed. But I stole it out of love. That woman was my everything, and is still my everything to this day". Renji patted his daughter's head, "She even blessed me with two beautiful children". Mina smiled at her father.

Renji unclasped the necklace and proceeded to put it around Mina's neck. The girl looked down at the necklace that was given to her. "F-father...", Mina hugged her dad and he hugged her back.

"You may be 18 now...but you'll always be my lil girl", they both released from the hug.

"I promise I'll come back better than ever!", Mina cutely gave her father a thumbs up, making the old man chuckle.

"I know my child...I know", he stood up and Mina did the same. "Now go on. Get packed for South Korea tomorrow", Mina nodded to her father's command and made way to the sliding shoji doors. "Mina!", her father called out as she was opening the door.

"Yes father?", she replied.

"Do notify your brother that I would like to speak with him", he mentioned to her and she nodded her head. Mina excused herself to leave while slowly closing the door.

----------------------------------------------------------

This book is my apology to everyone who read Fluttering Feelings || Michaeng!

As I keep writing and enjoy doing it, I always try to put in different concepts

and to really push against my barriers that hold me back from expressing myself.

I guess you can call this a story to be for 2019 and to infinity and bEYOND! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Thank you and we appreciate every single person ♥ - J&L