11.

"Tzuyu-ah?", Jihyo's eyes opened, seeing Tzuyu as the first person when she awoke.

Mina and Tzuyu sighed in relief that Jihyo had finally awoken. 

"U-unnie!", the youngest grabbed hold of Jihyo's hand as tears slowly fell down her face.

Since Mina didn't really know Jihyo, she allowed the two to have their moment together. Though that being the case, the older's eyes caught glimpse of the penguin. 

"You must be Mina", a warm smile showed on Jihyo's face, but hearing the girl say her name surprised the penguin.

"Y-you know me?". Mina's eyes grew wide as Jihyo nodded to her question.

Tzuyu turned back to face Mina, "Chaeyoung talked alot about you before you came here to Korea. It was all she would ever mention...to be honest, it was annoying...but I can see why she would non-stop talk about you". The youngest cheesed like a little kid, making Jihyo and Mina to laugh at her adorableness.

The three girls were conversing, mostly telling Mina about the wonders of South Korea and how she should try a Korean BBQ as soon as possible. The penguin enjoyed talking to the two girls. It made her to suddenly forget the homesick feeling that was there minutes ago.

"Everyone miss--", the door opened, stopping Tzuyu in her sentence. Dahyun and Chaeyoung came through the door. Instantly their eyes widened as they seen their unnie was awake and well.

"Unnie!", they both shouted as they ran to Jihyo. The oldest laughed as the two girls cried like little babies. 

"My children", one hand was on Dahyun and the other on Chaeyoung, "I'm glad you're well". DubChaeng whined again as they were so happy to see their unnie. Even through all the cuts and bruises that were on Jihyo's face, her beauty still shined and the young ones admired her for it.

Chaeyoung slowly stood up since she was kneeling down. "Mina...", her voice was soft while looking at Mina intimately. The penguin's heart raced as Chaeyoung called her name. "Y-yes?", she replied just as softly. Cub bit her lip, due to the sudden nervous feeling that erupted in her stomach. "Um..C-can we talk outside".

Without saying any words, the penguin nodded her head while a small smile showed on her face. Chaeyoung slightly nodded. The two quietly went out the door and outside into the hallway.

Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Jihyo exchanged glances to eachother as they snickered. They shipped the two together...and Michaeng was the name of their ship. While Jihyo was the captain of it.

[. . .]

No words were being exchanged between Mina and Chaeyoung. The silence was awkward, but somehow Mina found comfort in that silence. 

Chaeyoung coughed. "S-so...", she scratched the back of her neck, "I just wanted to say...T-thank you". Her eyes shifted to the side, not wanting to make eye contact with Mina.

Seeing this, Mina knew the cub meant it sincerely and was just shy about it. She was happy to know that Chaeyoung was being nice to her even in a situation like this. "Of course", her voice was low and soft. Making the cub to feel butterflies in her stomach.

Mina slowly reached her hand out to Chaeyoung's, gently intertwining their hands together. Chaeyoung quickly faced Mina, as her cheeks showed a light tint of red. 

Lovingly, their eyes stared into eachother. Causing the world around them to be viewed in rose colored glasses. Totally forgetting that they were in the hallway of a hospital.

"Just kiss already!"

Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Jihyo back at it again with supporting their ship Michaeng.

"S-shut up...JiDaTzu!", Chaeyoung growled at them while blushing hard. Mina on the other hand was laughing cutely at the scene. 

JiDaTzu laughed evilly, proud that their ship was sailing successfully.

All Hail MiChaeng ♥

________________________

Thanks for being patient :) And oof...

Did you see those MiChaeng moments that already happened in 2019 during ISAC (Can we also appreciate Sana being a handsome looking MC...like wow)? Wow the year is starting off right >:D! - Lian ♥

Me: I'd leave you for Sana tbh

Jhai: I'd leave you for her too

Me: This is why I love you lol

Jhai: ;)