My Tounge is Frozen

"What is your favorite memory of ours?" Shawn asked me smiling down as I rested standing against his chest.
"Our first date," I simply responded guiding my hands up to his shoulders and pulling back to look him in the eyes.
"Be more specific," he continued resting his hands on either side of my waist, holding me too him.
"When you kissed me" I said giggling remembering the cheesy thing he said.
"Hey," he laughed back, "clearly it worked," he said before leaning in to kiss my lips.
I pulled back smiling remembering exactly how it had went down before shaking out of his arms and walking towards the kitchen. While I walked away I told him "my tongue didn't need warming up" and that earned me a little slap on my ass before he pulled me back into his embrace.
-- Flashback --
Shawn and I walked down the street, our hands intertwined. I ate my ice cream out of the cone with my right hand and he ate his with his left.
"My tongue is frozen" I struggled to laugh out and without any question Shawn pulled me to the side of the sidewalk and said "let me warm it up" in his deep raspy voice before leaning in to kiss me passionately. After a few seconds I pulled away and he looked at me before I said "woah". He laughed at me and then leaned into kiss me once more. To this day two years later Shawn always kisses me when I am eating ice cream.