Pregnancy Troubles

*did not know what to name this lol basically you can not get pregnant*

Shawn and you have been trying to get pregnant for over nine months. It is starting to become stressful and take a toll on your relationship. Shawn is beating himself up about it saying his one job is to be able to get you pregnant and he can't while your trying to convince him it's not his fault and not let this down your mood. Your whole family is expecting and every time the two of you go to anyone's house they have the wine ready to see if you drink it. Taking a drink is the first thing you do every time just to get the questioning over with. Today Shawn and you have an appointment to get everything checked out and see if you are just missing fertile times or if there is a problem. Your praying you are just missing fertile times because ever since you were a child you have wanted to grow up and have your own kids. And Shawn, he wants a child more than anything. The two of you are currently in the waiting room when you hear "Mendes" called. Hand in hand Shawn and you head back. They do some tests and tell you that the results will be back in about twenty minutes. You pray together that everything is fine but as the nurse was checking you out her face didn't show much hope. Thirty minutes later Doctor Smith comes back to share the news. She sits down and says the news isn't good. You nod your head trying to keep in the tears. She explains that you have a rare disease that will prevent you from conception of a baby and with the two percent chance you conceive there is only a one percent chance the baby will be born and survive all nine months of pregnancy. Shawn hugs you as you lightly cry and the doctor excused herself. He looks you in the eyes and says that you can still get a surrogate or adopt. "We can still have our family, honey. Just the baby might not come from your stomach". You nod because all you can do is accept your fate. Everything happens for a reason you tell yourself. Once Shawn and you are at your condo he and you send texts to your family and his team.

Hey, Y/N and I have some serious news - Shawn

Did you finally get pregnant!! - Andrew

Yay!! Little baby Mendes'!!! - Zubin

Oh my god! Shawn I'm so happy for you - Mike

It's actually the opposite -Shawn

What do you mean? - Josiah

Shawn? - Andrew

Y/N is unable to become pregnant -Shawn

Oh I am so sorry Shawn - zubin

We will most likely adopt or get a surrogate but as of now I think we won't take any steps forward. This is really hard on Y/N knowing she can't have her own biological children - Shawn

Our prayers are with you guys - Andrew

Thank you, guys - Shawn

This one kind of sucks I wrote it awhile ago but still wanted to publish it. Let me know what you think and if you have any requests ♥️