Chapter 2 : This Ho

Morning . . . .

( Killa Pov )

I'm Kendrick, I'm 6"2, and light skinned with dreads touching my back. Yes, I look good hoe and I'm athletic built. No, Girlfriend cause these hoes expensive.

It's grind time and Corey hasn't hmu yet. So, I'm just go to the strip club and go chill with my favorite stripper Blondie. When I arrived to the club, Jolly walked up to me.

" What's up Killa, how can I help you this Morning ? " She said putting her hands on my zipper.

" Jolly, let's not play where is Blondie? " I said pushing her hands away.

She rolled her eyes and said " She getting ready in the dressing room."

And just like that I walked pass her. When I walked in the dressing room Blondie was putting on this sexy baby blue lingerie. Blondie was everything a man could want high yellow tone, Paula Patton looking, a sexy ass body and did I mention that ass is fat. The title of a stripper just force me not to fuck with her. She interrupted my thoughts -

" Hello, my favorite customer. " She said walking over to me pulling me into a hug.

I just grabbed on her ass. Then I started caressing on it. Omg, I thought. I need some pussy.

" Killa, what can I help you with ? " She said smiling looking up at me.

" I came to spend some money with you. " I said.

" How many times I gotta tell you I don't fuck customers Killa. " She said pushing me off.

" What you want me to do ? You shouldn't be so damn fine. " I said biting my lips.

" Wife me. Then I could be all yours. " She said smiling.

Wtf, this bitch tripping. I be damn if I look like them stupid ass niggas who wife strippers. " I don't know what the fuck wrong these strippers don't have a house or a vehicle " Migos just played in my head after that I had to go.

" I'm finna bounce. I'll hit you up later. " I said leaving without hearing her say Goodbye.

Soon as I started my Impala. I blasted Migos the whole ride to Corey house.

When I got to Corey house I started bamming on the door.

" Bruh, wtf is wrong with you ? " He said answering the door.

" It's Grindtime and I need to talk to you. " I said.

" Couldn't you call ? " He said in sleepy voice.

" Fuck no, now move. " I said, emerging in the living.

He sat down by the bar in the kitchen.

" So, Wassup ? " He said anxiously.

" You remember Blondie ? " I said.

" The fine ass stripper that work at Silver Star. " He said smiling.

" Yea, her. " I said starting to look down.

He noticed and said " Bruh, no do you know what our Dawg's gone think? We all witness her naked at your 21 first birthday bash. "

Damn, he was right. Fuck !!!!

" Thanks bruh, it was just a thought. " I said dapping him up.

" Anytime man. So, wassup with business. " He said.

" Neno saying Lonnie need us to meet up with him at the park . " I said.

" Alright, let me go get dressed. " He said walking upstairs.

Few mins later, Cherish came downstairs looking all good. My Nigga was blessed to have her.

" Hey Killa, how are you ? " She said walking into the kitchen.

" I'm straight. When you and Corey getting married ? " I said.

" When he start coming home to me every night. " She said.

" Girl, I come home to you every night. " Corey said stepping in the kitchen smiling at her.

" See, there he go with that lying shit. " She said pointing at him with a spatial.

" I'm finna go. " He said laughing walking to the door he nodded at me informing me it's time to go.

When we got to the park. Lonnie and Neno was hooping.

" So, wassup Lonnie? " Corey said.

" Well, I need y'all to watch after my kids for me. My Momma up in the hospital and I gotta check up on her in North Carolina. " He said.

Lonnie babymama died during child birth to his twins. Jessica and Justin, they should be 5 now. Lonnie my boy and all but, I ain't ready for that responsibility.

I know Corey ain't about to do it he barely responsible for hiself.

Neno, ain't even stable he stay hoe hoping.

Shiddd, I know I'm not stable as well.

Fuck man !!!!! I thought in my head.

" Alright man, I gotcha. " I said.

" I'm drop them off tomorrow. " He said.

" We got money to make thou. " Corey said looking a lil angry.

Lonnie caught his look and said " Wtf, you tryna say I can pay him his debt. I ain't no broke ass nigga. "

He was right he did have money Lonnie was a big time Lawyer. He always got me, Corey, Neno off.

" Bruh, don't make me fuck you up. I feel like you trying me. " Lonnie said aggravated.

" Bruh, just chill I got you. Your kids I'll be okay. " I said stepping in.

" Good, I'll drop them off tomorrow." He said walking off.