Chapter 1 : The Break In

Midnight. . . .

( Cherish Pov )

Corey hasn't been home in a week . I got something for his ass if he think he just finna crawl his lil skinny ass back up in here. Yes, I changed the damn locks it is my house. It's 5 in the morning and I'm knocked dead out in my sleep until I hear somebody breaking into my shit. I go reach for Corey gun in the closet cause who ever the fuck it is they want they ass dead. I'm slowly walking down the stairs to find Corey and his stupid ass homeboy in my shit. "GET THE FUCK OUT MY SHIT COREY, " I screamed.

" Bae, just chill I came home, I'm tired, hungry, and sleepy. I'm not finna argue with you so goodnight. And my homeboy staying the night." He said.

I cut my eyes at him pissed the fuck off. " Corey get out. "

" Take yo ass up stairs Cherish, I don't want to hear this shit tonight. " He said looking all serious and shit.

" FUCK NO, I'M TIRED OF YOUR ASS THINKING YOU CAN GET YOUR WAY ALL THE TIME. JUST CAUSE YOU PAY LIL ASS BILLS DON'T MEAN YOU CAN STAY. NOW BYE.  " I said feeling relieved. He started coming up to me looking pissed.

" Go too fucking bed, or I will make your ass. " He said

" You can't make me do a damn thing. YOU FUCKING HEAR ME COREY? " He picked me up and slammed me on the bed, took the keys, and locked me inside the bedroom. Oh hell naw, I said to myself.

" Corey, you got me fucked !! " I yelled bamming on the door.

After a while I got tired of that shit and fell asleep.

My name is Cherish Scott and I live in Jacksonville, Floridaa. The worst state ever. I don't plan on being here after my semester I'm leaving. Yassss, I'm a college girl and I have a thugg for a boyfriend. I am the perfect girlfriend I'm 5"3 which is fun size, I'm a brown skinned chick, and I have a gorgeous body with my curves. My boyfriend is over protective he always been that way since Middle school. Corey Is 6"4, darkskin, with dreads that are shoulder length. Him and his home boy Killa been running the streets since they was in Middle school. Corey and Killa are bad influences on eachother.

Morning . . .

It was morning and I woke up with Corey in the bed with me with his arms holding on me tight. I pushed his ass and I kept pushing his ass until he woke up." Get the fuck off me mann. " I said.

He sat up in the bed and said " What the fuck is your problem ? "

" YOU bitch, now let me go. " I said getting out the bed.

He pulled on my small ass shorts and pulled me into his chess.

" Don't start lying to me Corey. Save the shit for the bitch you was for the days your ass was out. " I mumble in his chest.

" Bae, what you talking about ? I wasn't with no bitch. " He said looking down at me.

I pushed him off me and walked in the closet to find me some to wear to my bestfriend baby shower.

Corey looked at me tensed.

" Where the fuck you going ? " He said curiously.

" None of your damn business. " I said walking in the bathroom locking the door.

Corey being Corey found a way in the shower turned the water off and demanded to know where the fuck I was going .

" Why ? " I asked annoyed.

He licked his lips and stared at me and said " Okay. " and left.

Wtf , I screamed and said " With your weird ass. "

When I got out the shower I wanded my hair naked. I know right. It's just something I do. I put on a whole navy blue Nautica fit on that Corey mama bought me that I never wore. I put my shades on and my Jordan's to match on. Picked up the gift in my closet and carried it downstairs.

I couldn't carry that shit no more. I sat it down for a break. Corey and Killa heard me come down the stairs and Corey started looking confused.

" Mmphh, so y'all gone help me y'all ass staring. " I said to them.

Killa got up and carried it to the car.

" My nigga ain't no servant. " Corey said.

I rolled my eyes at him and thanked Killa when he walked back in.

" No problem sis. " He said.

Corey walked up to me and he was all up on me I can smell his minty breath.

" You look nice bae. " He said and kissed my forhead.

I walked out and grabbed my purse and keys and left.

Babyshower time . . .

My bestfriend name is Tiara we been bumping heads since Elementary school. My bestfriend is brown-skinned, 22, and a used to be lil petite body with a few tattoos. When I arrived at the baby shower I hugged my bestfriend mom and walked in to see Tiara and her douche bag ass baby daddy Montana. I did not like him never did, never will. We had plenty of conversations about him. If she likes it, I love it.

" Hey, Tee. " I said hugging her.

" Hey girl, how's everything ? " She said.

" Corey still being him. " I said.

" Girl what you gone do with him ? " She laughed.

" I don't know, he been gone for a few days and broke in the house lastnight. " I said.

" Girl, no. I would of beat his ass. " She said looking astonished.

" I know but, get back to your guess I ain't tryna take up there space. " I said.

" Okay girl. " She said walking away with a limp.

Later, more people started showing up that I knew and we started talking until it was time to go.

When I got home Corey and Killa was home with 3 other nigga's in my crib.

I immediately walked over there in front of Corey and said " Who the fuck are they ? " Pointing at them.

Before he could speak one of the dudes said " Get ya bitch in check . "

Wtf, I looked at his ass crazy. And walked up to him and said " Get the fuck out. " I said demandingly.

They sat there looking at me crazy. Killa, started smiling.

" Go upstairs. " Wtf, I turned around looking at his ass crazy.

" Go upstairs !?!? When I come back down everybody better be gone or I'm calling the police. " I said walking to my room.

( Corey Pov )

I know I should have done something when ol boy called my girl a " bitch " but, I'm talking business right now. This is how money gets home. So I looked and said " What would you guys like ? "'

" Just the dope mann as usual. " Ken said.

After we did our deal. I made 20 G's in one day. Killa interrupted my thoughts.

" I'm about to go. I'll catch up with you later. " And he left out the door. Once Killa got his half that was a rap. I locked the door and went upstairs to go find Cherish cause her behavior is getting out of hand.

I peeked in our room and she was getting undressed. Damn, I started biting my lips she had on lace black panties and no bra. The way her ass looked got my Johnson standing up. She got in bed just like that.

So I got undressed too. Shiddd, she done got something started. I climb in the bed and I put my dick up on her booty. She woke up out of her sleep saying " You think you slick. You not getting no pussy tonight at all. Now, get out and go in your room. "

I sat up in the bed and said " You got me fucked up this my damn house too. I lay where the fuck I want. "

" And, I don't give a fuck and I would like my space so get the fuck out. " She said.

I turned around and went to sleep on her ass.