Chapter 5

( Corey Pov )

I'm under pressure right now. My girl ain't giving up no pussy and my dawg almost got slaughtered. So, what I turned to Mary Jane & a tall cup of Amsterdam. No chaser or ice. But, I'm wait until I get home to get fuck'd.

Omw home, I do my lil stop at the liquor store and head home. As usual on my chill day. I plug up the game and play 2K14. I rolled six jays and I was drinking from out the bottle. I'm going all the way. Can't nobody fuck up my day. I thought to myself.

Cherish gone be mad but, I don't give a fuck. She don't like when I get drunk and high.

( Cherish Pov )

I was done for the day. Nails, toes, and a lil movie. " Thank you, Cherish. " Destiney said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" Bye, hoe. " I said smiling.

I pulled off and raced to my house I had to release my blatter.  Before, I could make it to bathroom. The smell just sickened me more. It smelt like a fucking liquor bar. I found the person I was looking for all slumped over on the couch. " Wake the fuck up. " I said, trying to push his ass off my sofa.

" Get the fuck up! " I demanded.

He finally, got up. " Man, what the fuck is wrong with you? "

" Clean this shit nigga. " I said, looking at the mess he created. The bottle of liquor fell over, the sneered tobacco on the floor, and the wasted chips that's on the ground.

I walked to the bathroom because, I'm end up fucking his ass up. I sat on the toilet for a few extra minutes cause I need to calm the fuck down.

After a few seconds, the bathroom nob is being twists. " Don't come in here.  " I yelled.

This mother fucker came anyway. He crawled in between my legs. Is this bitch serious, I thought to myself. I looked down at him. " Get out Corey. " I said.

He slipped his hands under my dress, planting kisses on my inner thigh. I ain't gone lie that shit did feel good. " Omfg, stop that shit. " I said, pushing his head.

His head so heavy, I couldn't push the mf away. I just broke out and said. " Can I wipe first? "

He got up and started laughing. I finally wiped and walked in my room to a naked Corey. I was a little excited because, he does some good fucking when he under the influence.

" Come on." He said, looking at me. I laid next to him, he then rolled on top of me.

Before, shit could pop off somebody was bamming on the door. Corey had the audacity to look at me. Bitch, my friends know better. " Fuck, alright stay here. " He said, picking up some gym shorts off the floor.

Corey, didn't come back. What the fuck could be taking him so long. I got up and pulled my dress back down to go get his ass.

When I got downstairs, Corey was in handcuffs. My thoughts wasn't clear enough. I was saying all kinds of shit in my head. " What the fuck did you do Corey? " Tears started forming in my eyes. Do you understand what I go through when this bitch in jail.

" Ma'am is this your husband? " One of the officers said.

" Yes, I am. " I said, knowing damn well we ain't nowhere near that.

" He's arrested for trafficking at a local home. " He said.

I just looked at Corey and punched his ass in the back. " STUPID!! " I shouted out loud.

Once they left out. I slammed the door, walked back to my room, sink behind my room door, and started crying even more. How can he keep doing this to me. I said, to myself.

( Killa Pov)

Once, I left Jennifer house. I got several calls from Cherish. What the fuck, did Corey do na? I dailed, her back. She answered on the 4th ring. " Wassup? "

I heard sniffling. " Aye, you okay Cherish? "

" No, Corey just got arrested. " She said, crying.

" Lemme call, Lonnie. I'm a hit you right back. " I said, hanging up.

Mann, Cherish should be used to this shit. This ain't bruh first time getting locked up. After, six calls to Lonnie. I got no response, I guess he busy with his Mom.

( Lonnie Pov )

I just arrived at my mom's place. She was sleep when I got there. And my damn phone going off as usual . I just pray it isn't Killa. I spoke to soon cause it was him; I just hope there's nothing wrong with my kids. Before I could call back. I got a knock at the door. Who the fuck could be at the door. I looked at my Mom and she was knocked out.

I pulled my gun out of the back of my pants and held it to my side and opened the door. " Who are you? " I said to the lady standing In front of me. 

" I'm Ms.Molly caretaker. You must be her son. I'm here to give her, her medication. " She said, holding her hand out to greet me.

I moved out of her way and put my gun back. " Oh, I'm Lonnie. " I said, shaking her hand finally after minutes of gazing.

" So, how is Ms.Molly feeling today? " She said.

"Well, I just got here not to long ago. " I said, walking back over to my mother.

" If you don't mind could you help me get her into bed. " She said.

" Yea. " I replied, I carried my mom all the way to her room. Damn, she done got heavy.

" Thank you, I will no longer need your help from this point on. " She said, pulling out medication.

" Okay, what is your name again? " I said, looking at her.

" My name is Alicia Melvin. " She said, with a wink.

" It was nice meeting you Alicia. If you have any problems I will be in the living room. " I said, turning around starting towards the door.

When I got in the living room. I turned on my laptop. And I'm already getting emails from my clients. I deal with crooks and young teenagers; I try to show everyone that they too can have a second chance regardless of the two strikes we are supposed to have as blacks.

As I scrolled and replied to my emails. I am not surprised by that Corey got locked up again. " He stay in trouble " I thought to myself. That's probably why I got so many calls from Killa.

( Cherish Pov )

Corey's first court appearance is today; I hope he gets bail. I really miss him being home with me. At night, I find myself crying glancing at pictures we took together.

The judge gave Corey bail with no parole of 50,000 thousands dollars. Who the fuck got that type of money? As usual Killa is always in the back watching out for his home boy. As I leave out, I see Teddy. " What are you doing here? " I said, a little nervous.

" I was looking for you. Destiney told me you would be here." He said, grinning at me.

" Teddy, I don't think this is a good time. " I said.

Before, he could say his next sentence. Killa is approaching with Corey. " Let's go. " I heard Killa.

I walked away from Teddy leaving him there.