1| The Feeling

After the kingdom was saved, the evil forces thwarted, it remained powerful and protected by the Light for many years...and everybody thought it would last forever. The princess and Link mingled, the shops were selling well, and it looked as if everything was going to be swell.

But one day, the hero left for his own personal quest. The entire land of Hyrule, this prosperous land, went to see him off. Zelda was left alone with him after the residents gave him his goodbyes...

"Link...I'm going to miss you..." she said. There were years shed.

After the hero left, the King went to his quarters. He looked at his memorabilia of his younger days. Oh, how Link reminded him of himself! He chuckled at his memories at Doom Mountain, the Lost Woods, and many other dangerous places.

"But that's all over now..." he thought. He walked out in his kingly fashion, when he slumped to the ground. He felt something deep inside him...

"DADDY!" Zelda cried!

"Link did not seal him for long..." he said. "With the threat gone, Ganon threatens all of Hyrule."

Zelda ran after Link's path, but all he could find was some scraped blood on a rock...

"Prepare the guards...with the seal weakening, nobody is safe!"