09 | nine.

rosie. @roseanne_p

Hello, this is Park Chaeyoung. Because of me, everyone got hurt and was left in shock. I am really sorry for making people feel things they shouldn't have to feel with the article coming out because I wasn't careful enough. I really want to apologize. I'm really sorry for hurting everyone.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE

——————————————————

rosie. @roseanne_p

Lots might be feeling many different things like great disappointment, anger, hatred, and frustration. I can accept all of that and I want to apologize because I know many have liked, trusted, and supported me through out my whole career.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE

———————————————————

rosie. @roseanne_p

I feel like no matter what I say right now, it could all be perceived differently. I'm not trying to explain myself, but rather I want to speak in the hopes that people would stop saying hurtful things.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE

———————————————————

rosie. @roseanne_p

To my partner, Koo Junhoe, thank you for trusting me. Remember that I will always remain faithful to you.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE

———————————————————

rosie. @roseanne_p

To Jaehyun's girlfriend, Jung Chaeyeon, I sincerely apologize for what I did. I wasn't in the right state of mind that time so I had no control of my actions. I had no intention at all on doing that to your boyfriend. I'd be alright if you won't forgive me, but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry, Chaeyeon.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE

——————————————————

rosie. @roseanne_p

To Jung Jaehyun, you don't deserve any of these hates you're receiving. I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE

——————————————————

rosie. @roseanne_p

To those people who keep on spreading the photos in the internet, conscience will soon get you.

I promise to be more careful with my actions. I am truly sorry, everyone. Again, this is Park Chaeyoung.

REPLYRETWEETLIKE