44 | forty four.

[ ― JUNG JAEHYUN ]

THE LOUD BLARING of music welcomed me as I entered the bar. I made my way through the sea of people and took a seat near the counter. Johnny was preparing drinks when he saw me.

"How many shots do you want?" he asked.

"Just serve me till I pass out." I answered. I usually don't drink but I guess there's nothing wrong if I drink just to forget for a while.

Johnny placed a shot of alcohol at agad ko itong ininom. "Valentine boy is heartbroken." he teased. "How did she reject you? Sinampal ka? Anong klaseng drama? May iyakan?" he added. Napailing na lang ako at uminom ulit.

"It was just a simple rejection. She said sorry and I said it was alright."

"Why do you keep saying that it's fine when it's not?"

I just lowered my head as I laughed bitterly. If being with June makes Roseanne happy, then it's alright.

I stood up from the stool as I was going to visit the restroom. "Jae, nag-text sa akin si ano hinahanap ka." sabi ni Johnny.

"Just a minute. Punta lang ako ng restroom." paalam ko.

Pag-akyat ko sa second floor ng club ay nadatnan ko si June na may kasamang kaibigan sa palagay ko. That fucker. As if I care about him?

Liliko na sana ako papuntang comfort room when I heard Roseanne's name being mentioned by him.

Hindi na dapat ako makikialam but I had this feeling na dapat kong marinig yung pinag-uusapan nila. I hid behind a corner close to them, enough for me to hear what they are talking about.

"Jaehyun seems to like her. What if Roseanne likes him back? She'll surely end her relationship with you." sabi ng kaibigan ni June.

He scoffs. "She wouldn't do that. Chaeyoung is a total fool for me."

Well fuck you, Koo Jumhoe. You're the fool for playing with her feelings.

"You're not sure of that. Just take her V-Card already to make sure she's all yours."

"What the fuck, Hanbin? I just need her fame and money, not a child."

Mas lalong tumindi ang galit ko sa narinig ko. I tried to calm down pero hindi na ako nakapagpigil nang marinig ko ang sunod niyang mga salita.

"But that seems like a good idea. If she gets pregnant, her career's gonna end. Jaehyun, since he's head over heels for Roseanne, he'll definitely accept the child and leave modelling as well. I'll have everyone's attention by then."

I stepped out of the corner and went to June and held him by the collar of his shirt. As he saw me, a smirk forms on his lips. "Oh look, it's Jung Jaehyun. I guess you heard everything. If you want to help, you can fuck Roseanne for me. Call?"

"You don't fucking deserve Roseanne, you jerk!" I was about to throw a punch on his face when someone stopped me.

"Don't hurt him, Jaehyun!" Roseanne shouted and I just looked at her in disbelief.

"You heard my girl. Let go." June mockingly said at binitawan ko siya. Roseanne walked up to him and I felt my heart shatter for the second time.

Aalis na sana ako nang marinig ko na sumigaw si June. I turned around to see him clutching his crotch in pain.

"Fuck you, Koo Junhoe. We're over! I hope you lose a dick!" Roseanne shouted and she even raised her middle finger at him.

Wow, she snapped.