Emily...

Yesterday mom took me out of Emily's party right when we were having a moment. But I am very grateful to her, because I need to think about my feeling about Emily. Do I really like her? Or just think she's all good? I mean, any guy with eyes can notice that she has a nice little body. I don't know. I didn't fall asleep. I couldn't. At 3 or 4 in the morning I left my room because I could not even sleep. I saw a girl standing at the hall. She blushed when she saw me. Oh dam! Is she the exchange program girl? She's so hot! Why is it that all the girls that appear to me at the front are hot? We talked a bit, we went to my bedroom. She is so nice. And I know that she is not talking to me just because I'm famous. I saw, she's a good person. And her voice is so beautiful! We sang together... The atmosphere was quite warm between us. There was a connection there... Later, that morning, I was home alone with her. We were talking when Emily came in my house. She was telling me that we didn't finished what we started yesterday! Oh no! Anne's watching us. She kissed me, she took of her clothes. Dam, I can't resist that body. I want to see, touch, explore with her all that little body. From top to bottom. But this is not right. Yeah, I know. But I mean ... I'm a boy ... I also have the right to enjoy a little bit, do not I? But not now. Anne is in my room and she can not see us. This can ruin our friendship. So I pulled away. I'm still not sure about my feelings to her. I think I just like her body. I'm so stupid. I know... She went away from my house. I didn't get if she was angry, mad, happy... Girls are complicated. I ran to my bedroom. There she was. Anne, on my bed. Oh no. She was looking mad as well.

"You're an idiot!" She said

"Anne let me explain!"

"No! I can't believe, you're a liar!"

"Sorry Anne. I never  had a real friend, or a person who really love's me. And I feel..." I said

"I can't trust you anymore. It is a pity. I thought we were really good." She said, as she was running out crying.

I don't understand this. Did she love me? I don't understand! Why did she leave, crying? Maybe she really liked me and felt jealous ... I don't know. I need to talk to her. She has no place to sleep, so she will come back home. I will talk to her! 

Asher Angel