2

That night you had a nightmare that something had happened to Cash. You woke up and ran into his room crying. Luckily he was up on Tiktok.
C: Y/N, what's wrong??
He said with a worried look on his face.
Y/N: I had a nightmare, and you... you were...
He wrapped you in a tight hug and placed his head on yours.
C: Its ok. I'm here. I will always be here for you.
Y/N: I know... I couldn't live without you.
C: Its like 1:00 so you can sleep in here for the rest of the night if you want.
Y/N: Thank you Cashy.
You said with a smile. And he smiled back.
You lie down with him and drift off to sleep and, AGAIN, Mav takes a picture of you guys. Here it is:

You woke up in Cash's arms and you felt safe

You woke up in Cash's arms and you felt safe. You felt like nothing could harm you as long as Cash was around. Then Cash woke up and said good morning and so did you. You guys smelt eggs and bacon so he said...
C: Race ya!
Y/N: Oh you are SO on!
You raced him down the stairs and obviously Cash won, of course, but you were play-arguing with him, telling him that YOU won. And it went like that for a while and then everyone laughed.
You and Cash looked at each other for what seemed like for ever. Then Lani cleared her throat and snapped you guys out if it. You looked down in embarrassment and so did Cash.
L: SO... I see you guys had a sleepover in Cash's room...
She said with a smirk. Maverick laughed.
C: ok. First of all, it wasn't like that. Y/n had a nightmare and she came in my room crying. So I let her sleep in my room.
M: Ohkay.
Mav said sarcastically.
Y/n: He's being serious you guys. That's exactly what happened

Cash's POV
So last night around 1 o clock I was making tiktoks, and Y/N ran into my room crying.
C: Y/N, what's wrong??
I said worried.
Y/N: I had a nightmare, and you... you were...
He
I hugged her and I placed my head on hers.
C: Its ok. I'm here. I will always be here for you.
Y/N: I know... I couldn't live without you.
C: Its 1:00 so you can sleep in here for the rest of the night if you want.
Y/N: Thank you Cashy.
She said with a weak smile. And i smiled back.
I woke up and y/n was in my arms and I didn't want to let her go. But I had to...