Marzia and Felix

It's 8 in the evening. Felix is at an Italian restaurant with his lovely girlfriend Marzia. Felix is eating some spaghetti and Marzia is eating spaghetti with meatballs. All is well. The waiter approaches their table.

"How is your food?" The waiter asks.

"It's really good," answers Felix, "but we would love some more breadsticks." He winks.

"Right away, sir."

The couple goes back to eating their delicious spaghetti, then the waiter comes back with a violin and some breadsticks. He sets the breadsticks down and starts playing a beautiful song. Marzia looks at Felix lovingly.

"Marzia, I have something to ask you." Felix announces as he grabs a small box from the bowl of breadsticks, kneels in front of Marzia, and grasps her hands. "My love, will you marry me?"

Marzia looks at Felix, happy tears in her eyes. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes!" The lovers hug and embrace each other. They quickly finish their dinner and head home.

Once they get home, they sit on the couch. "You know, Felix." Marzia says. "It's really hot in here. Maybe I should go to the bedroom and get into something more comfortable." She gives Felix a very seductive look.

"I'll just be a minute."

She goes into the bedroom. When she comes out a couple minutes later, she's wearing a light blue bra, a light blue thong and light blue and white striped thigh-highs. When Felix sees this, he starts to walk over to her, but Marzia pushes him back down. "No, no, no. Bad boy." She taps his nose playfully. "I'm taking the lead tonight." Her finger which was on his nose moves down to his lips. "Shhh."

She starts to give him a lap dance. Immediately, he gets hard. She unbuckles his pants, pulling them down slowly. She gets to his briefs, pulling them down even slower. Halfway down his thighs, his dick pops out. Pre-cum dribbling down the side of it.

Once the underwear are all the way off of Felix's legs, Marzia turns around and starts rubbing her ass on his dick, pre getting all over her thong. As she rubs, he takes off her  bra. Felix grabs her boobs and starts squeezing them.

Marzia lets out a quiet moan.

The two sit in this position for 5 minutes, every squeeze more powerful than the last. Marzia turns Felix and pushes him down, now he's lying on thr couch with her on top of him. She moves the thong halfway down her thighs and starts rubbing her pussy on his dick. She rubs, getting faster and faster until she's on top of it. Thrusting up slowly and down fast. She becomes exhausted quickly, so Felix holds her and rotates them. Now he is on top of her, thrusting fastly. When he feels like he's about to come, he pulls out and lets his mouth take over. Licking her clit and putting his fist in her pussy. Marzia lets out a loud moan, then Felix knows that's the sign to start thrusting again. His dick is as big as fist and a foot long when it's hard. He, first, teases her with just the head then puts a little more with every thrust, until he fills her whole pussy. Thrusting in fast and out slowly. Finally, when he's about to cum, he pulls out and aims right for her open mouth. Her mouth gets filled completely and she swallows as much as she can, the rest pouring out her mouth onto her face. Felix and Marzia embrace, panting, and they fall asleep in eachother's arms.