Ken and Felix

He puts on a robe and opens the door to let Ken in.

"Woah, what's that mess?" Ken asks.

"I proposed to Marzia and we had sex last night." Felix replies.

"Why is Maya covered in cum?" Ken starts to breath a bit more heavily.

"Ummm..." Felix couldn't think of an answer that was rational, so he just told the truth, "I had sex with her..."

As he said this he looked down and saw that both him and Ken were hard and they were touching.

The turned on YouTubers move to the bedroom and close the door. Felix gets a couple ice cubes from the mini fridge and places them on the bed-side table. The men take off all their clothes and get on the bed. Ken spreads his legs for Felix, whom slowly tries to put his dick in his asshole. But, they need to lube, so Ken grabs it and gives it to Felix. Felix puts lube all over his hand and one-by-one puts them in Ken's asshole until his whole fist is inserted. Ken moans extremely loud. Felix, then, shoves his dick in. Thrusting back and forth, faster and faster while stroking Ken's dick and balls. Ken moans even louder than before and the both of them cum. Ken comes in Felix's face and Felix cums inside Ken's asshole.

As this happens, Marzia walks in wearing nothing but a pair of thigh-highs with dried cum allover her face and her pussy liquid dripping down her legs. She looks very unset.