2 plus 1

"What the Hell, Felix?"

Felix looks terrified and takes his hard dick out of Ken. Ken moans as he does this. Felix looks at Marzia.

"I'm so sorry I had sex with Maya and Ken! How can I make it up to you?"

Ken was about to leave, then Marzia says, "Three-way."

Both Ken and Felix look at her in shock.

She smiles as she bends down to suck Ken's dick, her ass up and ready for penetration. Felix shoves his dick in her asshole, it was already lubed by his cum. She shouts. Ken's dick in her mouth, Felix's dick in her ass. She begins to play with Ken's balls. Felix reaches to the bedside table to get an ice cube and teases her clit with it. He pulls out off her ass and moves to her pussy, which is soaked.

Felix takes the ice cube and puts in in her ass. Marzia moans. Ken moans.

After 5 minutes Ken cums, she swallows most of it, but Ken covers her mouth so none falls out and she swallows it all. When Ken moves his hands, they're covored in semen and Marzia licks it off. Then Felix has to cum. Ken and Felix thrn her around so her face is facing Felix. He puts her dick in his mouth. Ken puts another ice cube in her ass, then he shoves his dick in. Marzia moans really loudly.

Ken starts to thrust and Marzia is sucking Felix's dick. Then, all at once they come. Marzia swallows what she can and Ken licks up his mess.

Cry walks in the bedroom.

"Felix, are you in--" he pauses himself, unsure of what to say.