House of choas

Kira's POV

I walk up the steps of the house and take a deep breath. I place my hand on the door knob and slowly turn it. As I open the door I can already see toilet paper and clothes every where. I walk into the house and close the door with my eyes wide.

Akatsuki's POV

As we came to a house the girl slowly opened the door and her eyes went wide. Next thing we know is that she drops the box with us all in it.

"What the fucking bloody hell did you do to my fucking house?!" she shouts.

"Uh- um... you know... just... decided.. you know... it was time... for a... for a... makeover?... Yeah a makeover!" the second voice says.

"Look what you did to this place! Do you know how much it's going to fucking coast to fix all this? This is why I said to do any and all damage in the re-enforced underground digital holographic training ground I 'borrowed' from the government." the girl uses quotations when she says borrowed.

"What's this 're-enforced underground digital holographic training ground' they talk about?" Itachi asks.

Everyone shrugs confused of the words they use that they never heard of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. School started so I won't be able to update as often or fast. But please enjoy the story!!