Tricked into Cuddles

Listening to One Of a Kind by G-Dragon

-----------------------------------------

No's POV

Kira, Diedara, and Destiny sat on one couch, Itachi, Sasuke, and Obito on another couch, Kisame, Sasori, and Hidan in chairs.

Shikumaru, Naruto, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, and Neji on bean bags, the rest just sat on the floor.

They where watching Kira's recording laughing at peoples face reactions and all that until it got to the part where Kira got shot.

'Hey bitch.' Baka #1.

The camera turns towards them.

'What is it pipsqueak?' Kira's voice asks.

'You some psycho chick aren't ya?' Baka #3.

'Hmmm, well I can be crazy some times, and I'm obviously a chick. What about it?' Kira asks.

'Come with us.' Baka #2.

'But my sensei always said to never go with strangers.' Kira's voice was innocent now.

"Hahahahaha!! You seriously pulled that on them?!" Destiny laughs.

"Yup. I quoted Alphonse and it was awesome." Kira says.

'Uh, how old are you anyway?' Baka #1 asks.

'14.' Kira says.

'Well I say your old enough to chose for your self.' Baka #3.

'You really think so!' Kira's voice full of fake excitement.

'Yup. And you can start by-' Baka #2 was cut off with a foot to the face.

'So I thought it over, and I just beat the shit out of you.' Kira says.

"Hahahaha!!!" Everyone breaks into laughter.

"You really told them you were 14?" Kisame laughs.

"Well it was there fault for letting their guard down." Kira laughs.

"Yeah because your so short you can pull it off." Destiny smirks.

"YOU BITCH SAY IT MY FACE I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!" Kira shouts.

Everything was quiet before everyone broke out into laughter again.

Kira sat back down, checks puffed and arms crossed over her chest.

"You know for some one who's 19 now you don't act it." Sasori says.

"Because I never really got to." Kira says.

It was quiet again.

"Movie time!" Destiny shouts.

Destiny got up and picked out one of the most scariest movies they owned. The later it got the more sleepy Kira got. Soon Kira feel asleep, her head falling onto Diedara's shoulder as she slept.

Diedara jumped slightly at this action and looked down at Kira, face going red.

"He he, seems Kira feel asleep. I guess it's bed time." Destiny said yawning at the end.

"What do I do with Kira, un?" Diedara asks Destiny.

"Just take her to her room." Destiny says.

"A-alright." Diedara says.

Diedara picks Kira up bridle style and leaves the living room.

Destiny's POV

"Where's Diedara going off with Kira?" Kakashi asks.

"Kira feel asleep. So he's taking her to her room. Hehehe, I forgot to mention she's a cuddled in her sleep." I giggle.

"I'm guessing you planed that." Kakashi sighs.

A grin spreads across my face.

"*sigh* should have known." Kakashi sighs.

Diedara's POV

I finally get to Kira's room after two flights of stairs cause her room is on the third floor. I gently move Kira so I can open her door. After opening the door I close it with my foot. I walk over to her bed and gently place her down. When I go to stand up, Kira grads a fist full of the front of my shirt.

I tried to get her to let go with out her waking up.

Key word: tried.

I sigh in defeat. I look down at her sleeping face and feel heat rise up to my face.

"Well shit, un." I say quietly.

I slowly crawl into the bed with her and lie down next to her. Kira then cuddles up into my chest.

I can feel my face become beet red as my heart races. I wrap my arms around her waist and close my eyes, feeling myself drift off into sleep.

-----------------------------------------
Yup, Diedara's in L.O.V.E!