My perfect Bimbo

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʟᴏᴛ ғ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴏs.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! :)

******************

Melody's POV

Everything is going to change.

My life is a mess. I'm moving school and I'm not ready. Why is everything happening so fast?

"Melody! Hurry! We're going already!"

Uh. Already?

...

"B*tch give me your phone." My sister, Lea says. I have 2 older stepsisters, 1 little sister and 1 older brother. Yeah, I have so many siblings and I wish I was an only child. Both of my sl*tty sisters treat me like a sl*t.

"Hey sl*t! Didn't you hear what I said? Give me your damn phone!" She screamed. As usual, I gave her my phone. My mom too, as usual, ignores. No one in h*ll cares about me except for my brother and my little sister. My mom isn't that mean to me, she'll only do something when it bothers her.

Now we are on our way to our new house.

"Luke honey, can you give me your phone?" My other sister, Monica says.
She's probably flirting with her own stepbrother again. Ugh.

My brother ignores her. Go Luke!

Suddenly, Lea started to laugh her ass off but I didn't pay attention until she gave me my phone back. Well, that was weird, usually, my phone ends up missing. Something is just not right, I can feel it.

I took my phone back and decided to see my IG (Instagram). I was happily stalking a hot dudes profile when I heard 'ting' sounds. Since when people started liking and commenting on my picture. Hmm, I only have 50 followers and 23 likes. I accidentally pressed one of the comments.

ᴊᴏʜɴ: ʜᴇʏ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴀss!

What the h*ll? Who would comment that on my...

Shoot

What the poof? My sister purposely put 100 posts of me in my towel (my sister, Lea took pictures of me when I didn't lock the door, stupid.) and me writing nasty comments about me!

ʜɪ! ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ!

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴛʏ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ!

ɪ'ᴍ sᴏᴏᴏ ғ*ᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴏᴘ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ!

ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ɪs sᴏ ғᴀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴅɢᴇʜᴏɢ!

Yeah, and as usual, I ignore them. Believe me, this is not the first and not the worst. I've been living like this for years.

Honnnkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!

I looked through the window to see that we're already here. The house is almost the same back in NY. I guess life is back as h*ll. I hoped of the car, get my stuff and went inside the house. I went upstairs to find a room. I was about to get the biggest room when...

"B*tch! Go take the last room over there. No one takes the biggest room except for me!" My sister, Monica says. Huh, I get the smallest, ugliest room ever but at least it has a window.

I ignore my sister and started to walk to my room. It has a big window and it's facing my neighbors window.

What the fish?