•Prologue•

I, in all honesty, didn't expect it to end this way. My usually soft lips were dry and I couldn't utter a word. It's not like how I usually am, where I choose not to speak, but I physically couldn't. My love... My spider... the one who broke through my cold scattered heart. My mistress, look what they have done. They have changed you, yes they have. They made me bound to you for eternity. They made Alois and Claude bound together. They made Ciel and Sebastian bound forever. They made it all happen in such little time. They made us suffer. They used my mistress. Such a gullible girl she is. Trusting one so easily.

Forcing all of us apart. Telling lies. Only I and my mistress know of the truth. They are gone, but are certain to come back in the future. Now, as we all stand together, stare. A scowl burning on mine, Claude, and Sebastians faces. Both of them, me and my mistress wonder what will happen next. Alois, Claude, Sebastian, and Ciel all have thought me and my mistress lied, but no.

It was the others fault. The ones that attacked us. They made us all turn against each other. If no one will believe me and my mistress, then we shall take our leave... forever. " (y-y/n).." I look down to my teared up mistress and sigh. ' maybe this will be the time to speak.. ' I thought. ' it will calm her down '

"Mistress," I spoke. Everyone's eyes widen and their mouths hang a little low. "Y-you spoke!" My mistress shouts. I ignore her comment and say in a low tone, "Are you ok?" My mistress just smiles and nods.

"How could you possibly be ok?!" Ciel screamed.

"Why wouldn't I be? We technically are alive." My mistress replies. Ciel takes a few steps towards my mistress and in a quick pace. I put my hand out in front, signaling him to not come closer. He stopped, " Both of you lied to us! We believed and trusted you!" Ciel had tears in his eyes. I look over towards Alois and notice him crying. Then... I look at Claude. His usually emotionless face was still on, but his eyes were filled with anger, betrayal, and sadness. I could have sworn my heart sank to my stomach.

I tried to tell them, " We did not lie. You do know they were trying to turn us against each other, correct? Well, that's what they did! They lied about us to each other. Me and my mistress did not and still do not believe the lies they said about all of you. So, must you believe what they said about us? If so, then perhaps me and my mistress will take our leave, for eternity."

I grabbed my mistresses wrist quickly, but not to tight. I had snapped. Claude and Sebastian had that look of shock, but as if they believed me. "Then.. perhaps you should."

Alois spoke. My mistress let's her tears roll down her face, as I stay emotionless and unreadable. "A-alois--" Alois interrupts, " No, just leave! I can't believe I actually thought of you as my best friend! You're just like all the rest. Foul and vulgar. Liars." I grip onto my mistresses wrist tighter. She flinched. " Ciel, please we didn't--"

"Save it! We are done. All of us. Whatever relationship we had, we all and together, is gone. Sebastian, you cannot be friends with (y/n)." What!? Me and Sebastian didn't have a nice start at first, but we grew fond of each other. As friends and nothing else between that. What comes out of Claudes and Alois's mouth hurt the most. " Claude, never speak nor talk to (y/n) again! You two are over!" Alois screamed at Claude. " Y-yes, your highness." Claude looked down at the ground. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I wanted to die.

My heart ripped.

I should have never loved.

My mistress started shaking and sobbing. Then she broke. "Fine! Believe everything they said and don't believe your friends who have been there for you. We were there, they left! So, since they are gone noe, maybe you should leave us too. Apparently they are more trustworthy!" She turned her head towards me and look me in the eyes, " (y/n),this is an order, never speak or speak of them again! Forget! Forget Claude! Forget Sebastian! Forget everyone! If we bump into them, don't speak or even look at them! Just take me and go. I will do the same. Both of us will erase them from our lives."

Everyone was bewildered, except me. 'Maybe... we should.' I thought. I nodded my head yes. Mistress grabs me by my shirt and pulls me down to her height. "No! Say it now! I order you to answer with your words!" I sigh, but remain unreadable.

"As you wish, mistress."

I spoke quietly. She let's go and cries. " I-I'm sorry.." Mistress whispers. I grab her hand and walk away together. We hear our names being called over and over again. " If there is anything you want to say to them for the last time, you may." Mistress whispered. I nod and turn my head. "There is one thing I despise most in this world, heaven, and hell..." They stare at me, all tearing up. "... liars."