6

Previously:

However; something felt off in my bedroom.

A piece of folded paper was left on top of my book. 'I do not recall having written something.' I think and grab the piece of folded paper to open.

The words and answer I had been looking for was here on this paper.

_____________________________________

"Is everything ok, Miss Y/N?" A monotoned voice behind me spoke. I turned around and to my surprise I see Claude. Quickly, I nod my head yes and stuff the note into my sleeve. Claude remains emotionless, so it is of course terribly hard to read him.

"There is something I must try." Claude announced to me. I slightly tilt my head, indicating for him to keep on going. In a swift movement, Claude pins me to the nearest wall. I am caught off guard. I'll be honest. This is very much out of character. Especially for him.

My cheeks are probably unexplainable red, because truth is... I believe I've fallen for the spider.

"Now," Claude purs with his monotoned voice in my ear, "Will you let me do what I want?" I just stare at him in disbelief. 'I believe I know what he means...' I said to my intellect. "Mm, do you?" Claude responds. He must have been reading my mind.

I nod my head and look down to the floor. I felt Claudes gloved hand touch my chin and raise my head up. "Lets see." He looks me dead in the eye, before I felt a warm sensation touch my lips. Closing my eyes, I decide to kiss back.

His lips were warm, unlike his personality seems. Our lips move perfectly with each other.

As much as I do not want to move away from them, Claude releases first from the kiss. Both of us stare into each other's eyes for whay feels like such a long time.

"You..." Claude breaks the silence with just a single word. I stare at him awfully confused until he spoke three simple words that made me slightly light headed. "You're my mate."

Mistresses Pov:

"Can I Go? I am very tired." I whined to the no-one King. "Yes, I know, but I just need to speak with you." Oliver replies with a smug look lingering on his face. I just sigh and sit on my bed, waiting for him to continue.

"Thank you. Now, I can tell you are stressed." Oliver claims. "Stressing about what?" I ask deeply confused as to what he is saying.

"The case, of course. No worries. No worries. I plan to help you. A lot of help." Oliver smiles wide.

His smile is very infuriating. He pisses me off. "The only information I want is who the killer is. If you don't have that, then leave."

I tell him in a harsh tone. Of course, his smile widens. "I do know who the killer is."

"Really? Who?!" I jump off the bed with wide eyes.

He walks closer to me slowly and whispers in my ear, "Me."

_________________________

I am sorry for the short chapter, but I'm honestly running out of ideas. I also wanted something to happen with you and Claude. Which, by the way, if I can get ideas I'll explain why he was so sudden.

Anyways, if you have an idea for the next chapter please do not hesitate to comment your idea. I'll gladly consider it or even do it.

Also, I've been busy because I'm working on two other books.

One is a Jeff The Killer story (not xreader)

And a Masky and Hoodie/Creepypasta story.

Also...

I. Dare. You.

BYE.