212°- Prologue

Alright, so this is just the Prologue. And I'd love some feedback, if you liked it, if you didn't, if you want it continued, and please please PLEASE ideas for a title. Thanks All!

-Moose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were airlifted in about an hour ago after 3 days of quarantine. They said we were the lucky ones. But I don't see anything lucky about any of this. Six people stuck in an abandoned town, with no food, no water, and a shelter that was just the frame of a house with a tarp for a roof. We where six of the last living people on Earth after some kind of insane outbreak. They didn't tell us anything about the disease, just to avoid it and anyone afflicted with it. It didn't seem too big at first, just a flu virus spreading, they called it Swine Flu. We thought it passed but it just came back. It starts out with a fever, aching stomach, and vomiting. As it progresses the afflicted begin to get aggressive, less responsive, and vomiting more while eating less. Eventually they don't respond at all, they don't eat, their skin gets cold and they vomit blood. And then... they just go insane. Uncontrollable. Unstoppable.