chapter1:here we come beaut. take away

6am and angel couldn't wait to pick up the girls and get on the road. she thought it was gonna be really relaxing to leave town for a couple weeks.

8am .."dangit" angel screams as she slams her hands on the stirringwheel.. realizing she was late to pick up the girls.

-about 2 hours later she was able to pick up the girls and Stop to get food and be on the road.

"chicken wing Chicken wing hot dogs and baloney chicken and macaroni Chilling with my homies " both girls  sung from the backseat in there car seats

"Aye, bro..we gonna have so much fun".dyiamond says leaning out her car seat to punch caprishia in the arm.

"ouucchhh " "and I know we finna be turnt up to the foolest " caprishia says struggling to reach dyiamond to punch her back.

- a few hours later they arrived at the beautiful take away and angle called the girls parents to let them know they made it safely.-

(the girls get out the car and walk up to the door)

"I don't know about you but this place iss giving me the creeeepppyyy's". caprishia says as she runs back to the car with angle.

"Aye fool, quit being scary.. comee onn Dang". dyiamond says agitated YELLING.

"alrighty girls, let's go in " . angels says grabbing caprishia to pull her to the door.

"it's about time,  y'all niggas taking all day" dyiamond say rolling her eyes.

"watch yo mouth lil girl" angle says giving dyiamond a pat on the back pushing her in the door.

"I'M going, I'M going..so don't push  me " dyiamond says giving angle a push back.

then both (dyiamond n caprishia ) run up the big middle centered stair case to pick there room.

"be careful!!" angle yelled after them.

-dyiamond and caprishia found the perfect rooms for thereselve and they ended up being in the rooms close to etchother. as the girls made there rooms to their liking angle prepared dinner.

"girlsss dinnerr timmeee!! " angle yelled from the bottom of the stairs and went back to the kitchen

-a couple minutes later the girls came out there rooms. -

caprishia started running down the stairs and dyiamond yelled at her "stupid!! Stop running before yo dumb self fall! " but next thing you know the girls were racing down the stairs but a wind came and knocked both girls down and made them tumble to the end of the stair case. when the girls were able to get back on there feet they ran straight to the kitchen to be with angle.

"Wow, what scared y'all?!" angle said laughing.

she triggered dyiamond's go off switch

"Oh,  so you think that's funny. why don't you go fall down some Stairs and see how funny it is". dyiamond said straight facing angle.

"y'all shouldn't have been running". angle said handing the girls there plates.

"first off all!! something pushed us And second off all I don't wanna eat no more ..you ruined my appetite but I wouldn't eat this junk anyway it look like somebody eat it boo booed it out and eat it again and then threw it in a pot and stirred till it was gushy." "I'M going in my room" dyiamond said as she got up and pushed the plate so hard it flew to the floor.

"well go to bed , I don't wanna hear you the rest of the night". angle yelled.

" I will!!"dyiamond yelled louder.

"goodnight ". caprishia said to dyiamond as dyiamond walked out the kitchen.

"goodnight peepee cheeks! " she yelled as she went upstairs and slammed her door.

"I'M full ." caprishia said rubbing her stomach.

angel helped her out the stool and sent her to bed and  cleaned up the kitchen. and found her a room.. and went to sleep