day 2

the next day caprishia cried all through the morning .dyiamond went to go see what was wrong and caprishia told her she heard noises all night and she couldn't sleep..dyiamond tried to comfort caprishia and angle walks in the room.

"what's wrong?" angle says as she rubs caprishia back.

caprishia tried to tell her but and angle couldn't understand because she was still crying.

"what's wrong is.. her horrible babysitter let her stay up all night crying because she heard noises and couldn't sleep.. now what do you have to say about that babysitter? dyiamond says as she puts her hands on her hip rolling her eyes at angle.

angle shook her head and said "I ain't got time for you today ".

dyiamond says "wateva. " as she gets ready to walk out .

but before reaching the door it slammed. and lights started flickering and caprishia cried louder.after a while fruniture started shaking and a very deep voice of a man screamed "getttt outt! " .

"well if yo dumb self would open the door back we could get out!" dyiamond screamed.

then in red writing started forming all over the walls saying I'M gonna kill you!!!!! I'M gonna kill you!!

"look ! I ain't got time for this !" dyiamond screamed

and then a force pushed dyiamond to the floor and a dresser started floating over and angle automatically knew it was gonna smash dyiamond so she grabbed the stick out the window and started hitting it as hard as she could. then this face poped on it of a man laughing and a laughing man voice came out of caprishia "ahhhh haaa haaa haaa".

"stoppp leavee us alone!" angle yelled still destroying the wooden home made dresser.

" Yeah,  he betta leave me alone or it's gone be a problem." dyiamond mumbled as she got up and was threwn right back on the ground.

Caprishia climbed outta bed and ran to the door when she turnt the knob ..it didnt open and she sat there in front of it and said "pleasee open the door". and then everything Stop shaking and the door flew open.

(at that moment every one ran out of there as fast as they could)

but then all lights went out

" Alright,  that's it,  I've had enough.. I'M getting outta here!" dyiamond screamed to angle.

"me too!" caprishia agreed

- a couple minutes later the lights Where back on but everything was floating in the air.-

"I wanna float" caprishia said

then everything that was floating started flying towards her.  she ran towards dyiamond but she pushed her towards angle screaming "move peepee cheeks!". 

but then angle started floating and her eyes turned red and flew  to the kitchen so fast she was back 3 point seconds with a knife trynna kill the girls. they  ran into the basement and went inside a closet. they spent the rest of the day being quiet so they wouldn't get killed.