Two More Reapers

"Hey… you two seem to know how to act like ladies," Yuki suddenly piped up. "Could you help us teach Sunako to be a lady?"

The three practically strangers except for being kidnapped by Sunako, being the cousin of Noi and being the friend of said cousin suddenly turned to the smaller blond teen, their eyes wide. Toshiro's eyes remained wide as he turned around and choose to stare at the wall. However, Rukia and Orihime gave the answer that he completely suspected. "Sure… why not."

"Because we have to get back to Karakura Town…" Toshiro muttered, "… and we don't have time for playing around with such things."

"But we could really use their help!" Yuki suddenly went all puppy eyed.

"Oh… come on Toshiro-kun!" Orihime was suddenly over where Toshiro and Rukia were, and leaned over the couch. He thought for a bit, and both girls were hopeful that he was thinking of letting them help out, but he didn't say anything.

"Hitsugaya-kun… you grew up in the Rukongai like me, right?" Rukia suddenly whispered. "So you understand that the lower down one gets, the more of a street urchin they are? So… if I can go from that, to being a noble lady?"

"All right, all right!" Toshiro pressed his cool hands to his forehead. He was tired and wanted… Matsumoto. She was always good at making him feel better, much like how a mother might do. This caused the small taicho to blink a couple of times. "Please tell me those kind of thoughts didn't pass my mind?"

"Oh but they did." Hyorinmaru stated.

"I'm going insane…" the small boy protested.

"No… your just normal…" the ice dragon laughed, making Toshiro think that his zanpaktou was even losing it.

"So… how should we start," Rukia stated, folding her arms across her chest.

"I don't know…" Orihime glanced at the ceiling. "Oh… how about cooking?"

"Well… Sunako has that one down," Takano muttered. "Don't try changing that point, because that is really good."

"Why don't we try doing something with her?" Rukia stated, causing quite a few in the room to turn pale. Sunako came down stairs with Rukia's picture now framed up.

"Would you watch this movie with me?" the girl asked.

"Sure," the two best friends chimed in. Rukia and Orihime followed the Gothic girl upstairs into her room.

"Oh no…" Noi stated. "She's going to give my dear cousin a heart attack, all that blood and gore."

"I think that Inoue-san has seen… quite a bit of blood and gore lately…" Toshiro muttered.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Noi became concerned and hurried over to where the teal eyed boy was trying to remain sane. She wasn't very happy about the whole situation.

At first, his mind didn't get around what she was saying, and when he finally spoke up, it wasn't what they expected. "Hey… those two weren't alone were they?"

Ranmaru's fiancé smiled. "There were those two boys with them. One had hair the same color as Orihime's and the other had hair the color of Ranmaru-san's."

"Abarai and Kurosaki… why aren't they here with you?" Toshiro asked, suddenly confused.

"Oh… gomen… my limo driver didn't want to give them a ride because they looked like street punks," the girl stated. "But they seemed nice enough to me."

"Do they know how to get here…" Toshiro asked.

"I believe so…" the girl smiled.

"I hope they get here soon…" Toshiro muttered.