I made a mistake and im sorry

Barry POV:

" I don't know she's been gone for a while

" I don't know she's been gone for a while." I said. Oliver laughed.
"Dude She was gone a weekend. You haven't seen her in a month cause you messed up AGAIN."
"Like you never messed up with felicity."
"No I have that's the thing. But we worked it out. We owned up to our mistakes and said we're sorry. Bud, just talk to her. Tell her you're sorry and mean it ."
"I don't know clark..."
He cut me off "said to give her some time and you did. He's back in Kansas with Lois and everyone is back to their earths. Go see her."
"Maybe you're right."
"Always am."
Oliver got a text.
"You might wanna hold on that talk though. I might need your help."
"What do we got?" I asked
"Wow, you're sounding more like her everyday." He said
"Oliver."
"Right. Prometheus."
"What about him?"
"His planning another attack."
"You think..."
"Yeah go get her and bring her here."

I breached to her earth.
"Kara." I said and she turned around scared "woah woah woah wait it's just me." I said
"Barry? What are you doing here?"
" Oliver needs your help."
" what are we up against?"

Back with oliver...
" so this Prometheus dude why does he want to come after you?" Kara asked
"Nice to see you too Kara." Oliver said hugging her
"Oh always."

He gave us the summary of what has happened.
"Okay so let's get this guy so I can go home." She said and Oliver looked at me. I shook my head.
"Right. Yeah. Flash you're with supergirl."

I turned towards her, "You still trust me, right?""Barry with this, ill always trust you

"Barry with this, ill always trust you."
"Right. Let's go."

Nobody POV:

They took off looking for Prometheus. It was during the fight that Barry needed help.
"Kara can you help him?"  Oliver said
"I think you're closer." Kara stated
"You guys this is not the time to get your relationship arguments in a tangle.  You love each other and if anything happens to the either of you you would be devastated. So prevent that and Kara help him!" Oliver yelled over the comms. Kara did just that. She took Prometheus and flew him to Oliver to deal with.

" thanks for the help

" thanks for the help."
" it wasn't Kara that helped you. It was supergirl. Supergirl can't just stand by when somebody's life is at risk."
"What does that mean?"
"It means that I'm going home after this."
"Kara come on we need to talk this out."
"No we don't Barry."
"Yes we do. I still love you and you still love me. We're going to make mistakes. If we didn't we wouldn't be human or even beings. I didn't want to lose you. I didn't want the best thing to ever happen to me not know how much I loved her and how much she meant to me if i was going to lose her. I didn't want her not to know how broken or sad I'd be. I didn't want her to not know that she was the glue holding me together. That she was the only reason I kept running. The only thing I ran to or for. That if I lost my lightning rod I'd be done, i wouldn't be me anymore. If I lost my lightning rod I'd hang up my suit and there would be no more Flash. I couldn't do this without my Supergirl because Kara and her are the same person just like Barry and the Flash are. If they both lost the one person who changed their life and made it so much better. If they lost the reason they kept breathing everyday then they would stop breathing and they would cease to exist. But I get it. I hurt you and I never meant to but the way I went about it was wrong. I made a mistake and I am sorry. I'll just go. Oliver you got it from here?"
"Yeah buddy I appreciate your help."
" yeah anytime."