Thank You

Thank you everyone for following me on this journey and watching me discover what have a crush really means. I hope that these felt relatable for you in some way. Thank you so much for all the support and votes that kept me going, in case you wanted one, here's a brief description of how my life with the guy I wrote this about looks like today:
Nonexistent.
Sure we still work together and talk every once in awhile, but I refuse to be that girl who gets jealous over another guy's girlfriend. He's happy and I would be a terrible person if I chose to try and change that. Well I'm writing this on the bus home from school after my last final and break has just started, seems fitting that it's the end of the semester. But my feelings for him have for the most part left my agonizing brain.
And trust me, knowing myself, there will for sure be another book about some other guy I have a hopeless crush on at some point so don't get too restless.

The point of basically every one of these poems was to help me, and hopefully others, to understand whether it's worth it to keep caring for and wanting someone who is never going to look at you the way you look at them, or if all you're feeling is pain when you look at them because of all the times they unknowingly hurt you. Sometimes you need to let go, it took me a while to realize that, but trust me, there is going to be someone you meet who wants you and accepts you for who you are. And as cliché as it sounds, wait for them. You can make it on your own.

One last thank you to all my readers and I wish for healing to come to all of your hearts.

:)