Long Lost Meliodas

y/n's pov:
You walk through the forest with scars and bruises on your arms and legs. It's so hard being the eighth sin. (If you didn't know, readers the eighth sin is y/n the wolf sin of blame). The other sins don't deal with this.

Meliodas's pov:
"Guys, I told you,we are going to find something!" I say."Specifically, what do we need to find?" King asks, with tiredness. "I don't know...but this thing...we have some sort of connection." I say,with confusion. As we walk through the forest, I see a figure running. Then I see Little Gil (Gilthunder)and Howzer. "Hey Little Gil what ya hunting?"I ask. " Y/n!" Little Gil replies. I saw the figure look at me and the rest of the sins. It was a girl, I realized when she took off her hood. She had f/c (favorite color)hair and red eyes. She got up and walked toward me.
*time skip*
"Captain?"she asks. Then I remembered who she was...Y/n. "Is it really you?" we ask each other. I run behind her and grope her. "MELIODAS YOU PERV!" she yells pushing me away. It's her...my one and only...Y/n.
*time skip*woosh*
Y/n's pov:
"Meli can I please go to my room?" you beg. "Elizabeth is in there!" Meliodas reminds me ."Human?"I ask. "Mmhmm!"he nods. I roll my eyes and head upstairs. 
*Time skippppp!*
"Who the heck are you?" a mint-green haired girl asks. "You m-must be E-Elizabeth ,n-nice too m-meet you I'm Y/n." I say nervously. "Get out!"she yells angrily,throwing a glass bottle at me. Crap! That hurts! I run out of the room and look for Meliodas. "Mangy brat threw a bottle at mah head!"I yell at Meliodas showing my Scottish accent,and wincing. "She did?" Meliodas asks with surprise. Elizabeth comes downstairs,glares at me and walks toward Meliodas.
*time skip ...meh*
She grabs him and kisses him. On. The. Lips. She turns and whispers in my ear, "Meliodas is mine you hear me? Don't even try to take him away from me. Or I'll kill you.".I shudder at the words coming out of her mouth. "Meli..."I whisper,and tears fall down my face. Meliodas greets everyone and runs toward me.
"Y/ n..."he whispers, holding me in his arms. "Please.Don't let her kill me..."I whisper, my natural Scottish accent showing."Who?"he says angrily, losing is chill. "E-Elizabeth said if I try to steal you away from her that she would k-kill me..."I whisper. "WHAT THE HELL? ELIZABETH!" Meliodas yells,standing up. "Y-Yes Sir Meliodas?"she asks. "Why would you say such vulgar words to Y/n?" he asks. " What do you mean?" she says. " Don't try to steal him away from me...or I'll kill you?"he says angrily, mocking her. "I'm not your "novelty prize"! Neither am I her "novelty prize!"he says, yelling at Elizabeth then pointing at me while saying the last words. "It was her fault!"Elizabeth says, blaming it on me. "N-no... Meli...it's happening. Again!" you say, anxiously. "Crap..."Meliodas says looking down at me with sadness in his eyes.

Meliodas's pov-
"Why do mortals have to be this way..." she softly cries. She gets up and runs upstairs. "Why? Why would you do that to her?"I ask Elizabeth. "Meliodas...I love you... and I wanted you to love me and only me..." Elizabeth says. So she was jealous? Then why did she throw a bottle at Y/n? "Then why did you throw the glass bottle at her face?" I yell. "You know what Elizabeth? You are no longer a friend nor a companion to me...you hurt her! She's  tired of her sin holding her down and humans cause it to happen...to get worse..."I say, yelling,then calming down. Elizabeth walks outside with tears streaming down her face.

Elizabeth's pov-
I'm sorry Meliodas...
I walk toward Diane sit down beside her. "Diane...Who is Y/n to Meliodas exactly?" I ask. "A closest companion..."she says. "Why do you need to know?"she says continuing. " I told Y/n that if she tried to steal Meliodas away from him,...I'll kill her..." I say. "Which made him mad...to get to the point...I'm no longer his friend nor his companion because of how I treated her..."I say,sadly confused. "Y/n has always been hated on by humans,whenever she walked anywhere people threatened and beat her. She always is cut up and bruised when she comes home...still she smiles through her pain. Though it hurts me to see her like this...I'm happy that she's has Captain...cause I know that he'll take care of her."Diane says.
*commericial break* *TIME...SKIP PLEASEEEE!*

Y/n's pov-
I lay awake on Meliodas's bed..."Meliodas!" you say, groggily. "You called?" Meliodas says,standing at the door way smiling. " Go make up with Elizabeth...NOW!" you demand. "But I can't...she hurt you." he replies. "Hey! Did I ask you to talk back? GO MAKE UP WITH HER AND TELL HER YOU'RE SORRY! Tell her that I forgive her too! IF YOU DON'T... I'LL FORCE IT OUT OF YOU!"you yell at Meliodas. Meliodas laughs at you, and you stare at him. He makes a face and you laugh like crazy. You go downstairs and look for Ban.

*Time for...A TIME SKIP!*
Ban's pov-
"Ban!" Y/n yells. "Whaaaat?"I groan loudly. "You.Me. Forest. Now. I'm not taking no for an answer!" she demands. "No thanks..." I say. She growls and says, "Who asked you? You heard me! Get off your lazy butt and let's go!"she demands,stomping her foot. I growl back at her and say, "No thanks..." I know now I've annoyed her. "Ohhh boy..." King mutters. "BAN GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!"she yells. YOU ACT LIKE KING!"she says gesturing toward King,Who was laying on his pillow sleeping. "Don't compare me to him!"I say, gesturing toward King. "I CAN STILL HEAR YA KNOW!" King exclaims,tired and annoyed. "Let's go Ban..."Y/n says,tapping her foot on the ground in a steady pace. I get up and pass her two mugs of ale. "Thanks!"she says, drinking both mugs at once, then drank...1...2...3.... around 15 more mugs. More than I drink on a daily basis. Me and King stare at her in awe as she wipes her mouth on her sleeve. "Ban...let's goooo!"she says tugging on my sleeve. " Hey,hey,hey. Not while your wearing that." I say,pointing out the fact that she was wearing Captain's gray sweatpants and a matching sweater. She rolls her eyes and  runs upstairs.
*time skip for 10 frekin minutes*
I watch Y/n walk down the steps and see her in a black dress with with a red, diamond studded ,leather jacket. I running out the door. "AYE WOLFY CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...!" I tease.

1,191 words(just the story by itself)
THANKS FOR READING!!!😘🤞🥰😁👌🤟❤️