We'll be just fine...

Y/n's pov-
AYE WOLFY CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...!" Ban yells. He already has a head start. "BYE EVERYONE!" you yell, as you run outside,chasing Ban. "Lose your breath yet Mr.Fox?" you ask,teasing Ban. "I thought you were out of breath..."he says. "But me?"he says pointing at himself. "Never!"he exclaims. You jump up and crouch on a tree branch you pat a spot beside you and Ban joins. "So...if you don't mind me asking...what happened with Elizabeth?"he asks. "Captain said that I could go to my room, so I did ...I greeted her and she threw a glass bottle at my head and told me to get out."you say. "Then she came downstairs,kissed Captain on the lips,and told me that if I tried to steal Captain away from her,she'd kill me." You say. We walk back to the house.

*MAJOR TIME SKIP*
"Ban...have you ever noticed that Captain's dragon symbol , looks like it's choking the crap out of itself!" you ask Ban, laughing as you say it. "Hey guys what ya talking about?"Meliodas asks. "Meli...can you turn around,so we can see you dragon symbol?"you ask. "Okay!"Meliodas says happily. Ban snickers,holding in his laugh. "Hey what's so funny Ban?"Meliodas asks with confusion. You start making choking noises,making you and Ban stifle your laughs. "Come on wolfy let's go to the forest again..."Ban says. You nod...slowly dragging yourself to the front door. "Wolf chase!"you yell to Ban. You and Ban run all the way to the tree they sat in earlier. You feel a knife go straight into your head and you wince. Ban notices that something is wrong. He pulls a knife from you head,and your blood is all over it. You shake your head and the injury is gone.(y/n is immortal like Ban.) You turn around and see two holy knights come toward you and Ban.You jump off the tree and land perfectly on the ground.You throw out your wrists and say, " Cuff 'em up!". You turn around and nod at Ban for him to join you. He does the same things you do and you both are sent to Baste Prison. "Man...I hate this place!"Ban yells. "I love this place!" you yell. You were well know for annoying the guards,disturbing people's sleep,being defiant,and...escaping. "Hey buddy...guard?Guard.Guard.Guard.GUARD!" you shout. "WHAAAAAT?"the guard groans. "Let me out or I'll escape..." you say. They hate it when you escape because you never get caught. The guard ignores you and falls back asleep. You roll your eyes and turn around. "Oslo can you hear me?"you whisper. "Did you just call for Oslo?"Ban asks. "Mmhmmm!" you nod. King and Oslo come barging in. "How in the world did you two end up back here?"King asks. "She did it!" Ban jokes,pointing at you."Okay I admit...yeah...it was me!"you say,laughing.
*The TIME SKIP Continuum*
When you,Ban,and King walk in the tavern you guys hear Meliodas yelling. "Look,Elizabeth...I don't know what you think you're doing. But your not going to talk that way about Y/n."he says. You look at Elizabeth and see that her eyes are filled with tears and rage. "No! I want to be your one and only! I want to be the one that you love!" Elizabeth screams. "Meliodas the Dragon Sin,Leader of the Seven Deadly Sins,......I love you." Elizabeth says,calming down. "Okay Elizabeth..."Meliodas says. "Okay Elizabeth...."he repeats again. "I knew that already..." Meliodas says. "I hate you..."Elizabeth says to you. "I know you do..." I say turning around,getting ready to walk out the door. "Wolf bait where do you think you going?"Ban asks,blocking your exit. "Well fox bait...I'm cooling off in the forest so I don't burn a hole in my pillow again." You say. "You burnt a hole in your pillow?"Meliodas asks. "Yep..." you say embarrassed. Ban let's you go,at front of the house you take off your shoes and socks and run to the nearest stone. You sit down and focus.Fire shoots down your arms and all the way to your fingertips. Then you let the fire burn the rock.
*TIME SKIP ehhhh okeh*
When you return to the house, Elizabeth sticks a sword through your head. "Crap."You say plainly,then you fall to the ground. "Chill Elizabettthhh..."You say slurring from the blood loss. You feel a pair of arms wrap around your little waist. You look up and find...
782 words (only the story...)
I'll just leave you guys here in suspense🤞❤️😜😜😜😘
THANKS FOR READING...-
DaHalia