Morning Sickness

I woke up with a headache. "Man.....who forgot to--"I realized that Ban wasn't beside me, but Meliodas was hovering above. "Holy shit." I mutter, holding a hand to my chest, catching my breath. "Scared the shit out of me Meliodas."

"How's your leg?" he asked, ignoring the fact that he had scared me. "You blonde little--gah! Meliodas! What the actual hell?!" I yell as he squeezed my leg. "Hands off my leg." I growl, swatting his hands away. "Blonde ugly midgets will infect my wounds." I pout as he laughs. "I'm not ugly, nor am I a midget, I am fairly short, and I broke the rating scale of "dead-ass ugly" to "Hella hot". So think again Y/n." he smirked. "You know what? Get out Meliodas. Get. Out." I sigh.

He obeyed, his hand in the air, his little  middle finger in the air as he left. "Fuck you too!" I called to him.

I got dressed, wishing that I'd checked out the closet sooner.

"Looking good sis. Especially in red." Ban said as I walked downstairs. "Thanks Ban." I winked. Meliodas started to grope  Elizabeth. "She's still here?" I groan. "Didn't that bastard torture me enough?"

" I've changed! "she says. "And I apologize for my previous actions." she added. "Oh." I say quietly. "Very well then," I got back to my chipper mood. "What's for breakfast?"

" Uhmmm......we haven't cooked yet. Well, Ban hasn't cooked yet. " King chuckled nervously. "Alright. Ban, put the ale down and pick up the pots and pans. If captain cooks, I'm have food poisoning for a month." I say as my face turned slightly green just thinking about it. "Don't remind me." Ban chuckled, his sick look matching mine. "Alright. There is something wrong with the two of you. Fess up. Who fucked who while who was sleep?" Captain asked. "Why the hell would you even--" I groan as my cheeks were tinted a slightly darkening green. "Shut up, Captain. Your gonna make us--" he stopped when I ran to the bathroom. "Too late."

I threw up, the sickening sound of my own retching only made me sicker. Captain said more things incest- related. "SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE YOU MAKE ME SICKER THAN I AM ALREADY!" I shout from the bathroom. I cleaned up and came out of the bathroom with a sickening look on my face. "Fuck you, Meliodas." I managed to mutter before everything went black.