Awakening to new worlds

The last thing that happened to me before I got to this hell was flying around my cave before my hibernation and then getting attacked by those damned hero's after helping getting rid of that annoying Demon King. The last thing I heard was your just as much as a threat from the Spear Hero, then I activated the soul transfer skill I had gotten from the Demon King and also an explosion skill. The next thing I knew I was a HUMAN BABY!! Why did I have to be reincarnated as a weak human and before I knew it I couldn't keep my eyes awake. I awaken to find myself in a weird room with three people staring at me but I can't see all I can do is sense but it's so weak and I feel it draining all my strength and I ca..nt s..tay aw..ake. I wake up a few hours later and trying to figure out a way to bring out my old powers without destroy my new body but as I try using magic my skin changes from a mixed brown to red then before anything else happens I feel a surg if pain as my dragon soul mixes with the human body, I scream in pain all I sense next is a man walking in the room and he walks in my line of sight as says something that I couldn't understand until my translation skill activated and it said "A man can't quit and a man can't cry when life gives up on him he has to just create a new path but when you find the person who is for you you'll fly through anything". Then magically a dragon birth mark appears on my right hand and my body turns back and I go to a deep sleep for 2 days and finally wake up, I'm at a new place to live but 4 years pass by and I've learned this universe languages and sciences math  technically engineering and technology and I've studied to a college level my mom is a scientist and my dad is a construction company owner but he also is a master of martial arts and weapons crafting he said when I turn 5 and he will teach me  the ways of fangs but he said we have to move to a different location in the woods, also some weird has been happening my status screen from when I was a dragon has popped up and disppeared lately and I can't figure out why but I made a list of all my status name Blake k. Blaze, age 4,level 1(¿¿¿¿¿), race @#$#@(human), status normal,  str 12(8000000000),mag 127000000000000000000,dex180(???),int12000000(?????) Luck 10000000000000000,charm 100000(1000),skills translation lv max, adaptation lv max, transformation lv 3, all other skills lock till condition cleared,unused stats points 100000. Right now I'm trying to get some more skills and figure out why my race is messed up. A few months later me and my father moved into a house surrounded by trees and mountains to train, at first I thought it would be easy we did warm ups running push ups sit ups stretches then and few days later we added weights then a few weeks added climbing part of the mountains and the trees I had to put half my available stat points in my str then we started training for real and let's just say it was hellish even for this dragon and it took 6 years to master everything and all my stat points I unlocked the skills advance sword play lv 45, advance hand to hand lv max , advance weaponry lv49, secret arts lv 39, 4 years of smithing practice and training my skills were advance secret arts hammering technique lv max, mastery of item creation, mastery sword play lv 39, advance weaponry lv max, mastery hand to hand lv max, mastery of the secret arts lv 40. I am 15 now and me and my father went back to the city and when I came home my mother came to me crying and hugging me it's the made me feel like I made her proud, until she told me I had to go to highschool and learn comon sense and make connections for real life no matter how much I objected I ended up signing up a few days later. The morning of my first day of school I slept in because of magic training, so I ended up running but as I was running by a empty street I saw a kid about to get hit by a truck and I moved and fast as I could and unlock the skill instant movement lv max, but as I grabbed the kid and moved there was a feeling of burning and dispeare that I ignore and after putting the kid back on the sidewalk using instant movement to get to school I got to school and all in all it was boring and nothing happened. Then I got home and no one was there but a note on the table saying that my parents had to leave for business and didn't know when they'd be back but mom didn't fail to add that I must go to school and dad telling me to keep practicing then weeks later I got a call from the police saying my parents had died.