A Letter

[JUNGKOOK]

I woke up in bed and headed to the living room.

I saw my hyungs having fun playing their phones. "Ya Jungkook! You have a mail." Taehyung hyung informed me while I eat my breakfast.

I wonder who gave me a letter. I think it's my parents. Or my cousin. Or my best friend.

Yah 멀라!(I don't know). I finished my food first before getting the letter inside the mailbox outside our house. Of course! Hahaha.

As I get it, I saw...

To: Jungkook

But the name who wrote this is not included.

I went to my room to read it there so that there are no confusion and interruption.

As I open it... Oh!

Dear Jungkook,

This letter is for my one and only crush since when we are in elementary. I'm sorry, I couldn't confess it to you in personal.

I'm really shy... And you know me very well!

The day when I first met you is the day when I felt my heart beats weird. Like the heck you know.

I have fallen in love with you. I don't know why is it so fast for me to fall in love on someone who I just met that day.

Weirdo right? I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable with me. I didn't mean to do that.

I apologize from being clingy to you sometimes, since I'm used to it.

But I hope you accept my confession and my apology

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not the only one in this world.

Thank you Jeon Jungkook...

Your loving and cute chipmunk best friend,

Park Chaeyoungie

PS: sorry if I didn't put my name outside. It's a surprise by the way. Byee!

I have just finished reading and I can't believe it.

How come she fall in love with me, with this ugly face of mine. Oh my gosh!

I also like her but I can't also tell it to her. What if I make one for her....

Few minutes later...

---

[ROSÉ]

I'm playing my phone when someone knocked at the door, but Jisoo unnie opened it first.

"Oh Chaeyoung, you have a letter.... From...... I don't know. Unknown?" She started to be curious about it.

Even me...

She handed me the letter and excuse myself for a while to read the letter inside my room.

When I open it...

Shocks!

Dear Rosie,

I have received your letter and I'm thankful for confessing your feelings for me, I actually feel the same way to you since when we are in elementary, especially when you first bumped into me.

I'm really happy, I didn't expect that you also like me.

I'm so sorry if it's too late for me to confess it to you. Just like you, I don't have the courage to tell it to you in person.

And I guess the feelings are mutual? I hope so... Isn't it obvious hahaha.

Once again, I want to thank you for appreciating me.

Thank you Chaengie!

Your handsome and loving bunny best friend,

Jeon Jungkookie.

PS: Don't cry, I know you're a crybaby. Kidding.

I actually cry while reading it. Really? That freak!... I didn't know.

I thought he doesn't have feelings for me that's why I sometimes ignore him.

But... Wait, is it really mutual? hahaha.

I'm so happy...

xoxo,
Deniseyahhh