Déjà vu

Rosé's POV

Have you experienced deja vu? Like, you've experience it before and it happen again? In my case.... I've experienced it a couple of times. But with the same person.

I don't even know him. It's just that, we always bumped to each other. And every time we met at unexpected time, we're just ignoring each other. I just don't mind him while he did the same thing.

"Yah Rosie, where are you up to?" Jennie eonni approach me. "I have a blind date. Lisa pushes me to go on a date. She even set me up on a guy." I shake my head in disbelief.

"Aigoo, that girl. Good luck. Don't be late, make sure you're home before dinner." She instructed me. "Fine eonni. You sound like my mom aish." I joke. "Arasseo, go on. Take care Rosie." I waved at her and went out of our room.

I am wearing my green T-shirt and black skirt. It's just a casual one, I don't like wearing dresses. It's kinda corny for me. Aigoo, I can't believe Lalisa is doing this because of boredom aish!

I entered the nearest restaurant that Lisa instructed me to go. There are lots of people in here, mostly couple. I don't know where to find the guy that Lisa is telling me.

She only describe his features. She also don't know him, she just asked her best friend if he know someone. Then apparently it's his best friend who is also single like me. Tsk tsk.

She said that he's tall, has a muscular body, black hair, brown eyes and kissable lips---Argh! Does the lips needs to be included in the description?!

I wonder around to find that man. There are lots of guy here that has a muscular body. A black hair. Tall. And kissable lips---whatever.

But one thing I noticed that all of them has a girl beside them. Some are couple, some are in a family. My eyes noticed a man that is also tall, has a good body, and black hair. He looks like he's waiting for someone. He's alone, so I guess that's him? But why is he wearing a mask? I can't see his face.

I walk towards him slowly. "E-excuse me?" I cleared my throat. He looked at me, even tho his hair is covering his eyes... I can tell that he's flustered to see me.

"Why? You looked like you've seen a ghost." I said. He's not talking, what's wrong with him? "Annyeong? Are you here for a blind date?" I asked again.

The moment he remove his mask, I saw it all. His brown eyes and those pink lips. "Eh?" That's the only word that came out from my mouth. "Déjà vu..." He murmured.

"So you are my blind date?" I asked. What the heck is this? Why him? Again? For how many times? Lmao.

"Probably..." He can't look at me in the eyes. "Why? Why can't you look at me?" I smiled at his cuteness. "What are you saying? Let's order, I'm hungry." He made an excuse. I know he's shy. Every time we bumped to each other, he looked so shy. And that made me smile whenever I saw his eyes avoiding mine.

"Excuse me, one of this please. How about you?" He asked me. "Uh, anything. I'm fine with it." I smiled. He ordered the same food for me.

Our first encounter was when I'm at the mall. He accidentally bumped into me because of him clumsiness. Second, was when I'm with Lisa and my two eonni's at the Han River having a picnic together.

There are lots of people there that time and I didn't know that he's just sitting behind me, drinking with his colleagues. What a coincidence right?

Third was when I went to church, since it's been a while. It was so epic, while I'm praying... I saw that he's with her mom. What made it weird is that, her mother was sitting between us. I wanna laugh so hard because he started to panic that time, but we kept on ignoring each other. The fourth scenario was when I visited my childhood friend who works part time in a coffee shop.