Stage 1

"Work you bloody piece of sh*t!" I yell, slamming my foot down on the accelerator. "What the hell are you playing at?!"

Not yet defeated, I storm to the trunk of the car to open it up. Instead of a fully functioning engine, I find a note.

- knew you would try drive off in your old crappy car one day, love Nathen. -

I glare at the note in disbelief. Why was the world not working for me today?! Without this car I-

Wait.

I grin at my sudden genius shining through.

The reason why Nathen was never allowed in my room wasn't due to the fact I was a teenager like he thought. I had something stashed in there. Something that was about to help me begin stage one.

The roar beats through my chest as I inhale the nasty fumes and the black steal monster bullets through the roads with a red headed figure in a tight, leather suit and helmet, in control.

Boy I missed this bad baby.

I let out an amused chuckle as I pass a crowd of gaping teens. Some even whistle which i take as a compliment.

"Hottie, over here!" one of them yell, beaconing for me to go join them.

I smile at that and swerve round to park up before I hop off the motorbike and make my way towards them. I stride confidently, taking off my helmet as I do so.

"Well aren't you looking fine?" another plays, coming up to me. "If only I could just take you home."

He wraps his arm around my waist and I let him.

"So sweetie, where could you be going in such a hurry?" He slurs.

I shrug and look slightly sheepish as I count the guys. About seven in total. Three checking out the bike, two drinking in a corner, this guy and another lingering behind me.

"You know how long we've waited for a chick to come down here?" the blonde one continues.

The other guy behind me lets out a satisfying chuckle as he walks past me and smacks my butt.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU D*CK?! SHE'S MINE!" Blonde guy roars, shoving the other into a brick wall.

"Hold up, its fine." I say. " You can both have me."

They grin at this before moving towards me and slowly but firmly pinning me against a fence. I wait.

"This is just so easy." the Blonde comments, messing around with my hair.

I smile before replying; "I was thinking the same thing."

The movement around me stops. Frozen bodies. Dumbstruck faces. And a wild assassin about to break loose.

"What was that you just said?" he asks slyly but a hint of confusion and worry in his cocky tone.

"Oh you heard me alright, big boy!"

Suddenly, as I begin to grab the Blonde into a headlock, the others start to realise what's happening.

"SHE'S A F**KING KILLER YOU D*CKHEADS, RUN!"

I kick him in the head.

Lashing out, crimson blood spurts as I stab two 'runaways' in the back and send them toppling to the ground. Sweet.

"Don't run away," I tease, "this is all the fun I can get today."

Kick, kick. Headlock, slice. Spin, punch, spin,punch.

Finally, I pin the last guy to the wall.

"P-please don't hurt me. I'm the good guy, I swear!"

"Cut the sweet talk, pal. I don't like people who think its ok to rape."

"N-n-no no no!" he pleads as I draw out my pocket knife.

I chuckle slightly. "Sorry bu-"

There is a sharp sting in my neck before the concrete floor swallows me up.