Ouija Board (Two)

[Present Time]

Peter, Ned, And Harley were at the Avengers Tower. Being BFF's as usual, Peter hadn't known who Harley was, until Stark told him once.

The one time he met him in person was...12 weeks after Stark died, his Spidey sense would seem weaker around Harley at the mentioning of Stark, so he knew he could trust him. (Harley lives here now.)

They got along pretty quickly, both loved science, and saw Stark as a father, and were snarky too. Right now Harley was tinkering with a Rubix Cube,

"I'm fucking bored." Harley groaned, already beating the Rubix cube in 2 minutes. "Maybe we can find something to mess around with?" Peter suggested, smirking. Harley smirked back.

"You coming Ned?" Harley asked "Sure.." He said, hesitantly. They all searched around the Tower. After 6 Minutes Ned found a box.

Not a cheap, cardboard box, but not really a "fancy box"? Not like a shoebox with 100 dollar heels in it. It was..well, a box. "Hey, check this out." Ned said,

"What is it?" Harley asked, as Peter walked over "I dunno.. should we open it?" "Fuck it, hopefully we don't find any weird shit in this," Harley replied.

Ned slowly opened the Box, there was a Book inside, and some paper with writing on it. The book didn't have many words on it, it was a nice Velvet color, and had that hard material.

Ned dusted it off, and opened it. It was a Graduation Book, Pete, Ned, And Harley looked at the Kids inside and their Quotes. Somebody's quote was "I should've called the Pest Control at the Beginning of the year, shouldn't I?" Which, was kinda funny.

"So, this is his High School stuff?" Pete asked "Yep, let's find some Drugs!" Harley.....half joked. They looked deeper, seeing nothing but Textbooks, which had almost every page ripped out, except for the ones with doodles or drawings of dicks on them.

There was a container of Aleve, which had 5 tablets left. "So we did find drugs!" Harley joked "I don't think Mr.Stark would be the person to do drugs in that way." Peter replied.

They didn't find much, except for one last thing, an Ouija Board.