Erza's Backstory

Third Person POV

The scarlet haired mage was in tears, she just witnessed the worst thing she could ever imagine happen to her best friend. As she was speed walking down the forest path, she noticed a huddled figure. Who are they? What happened?

Erza's POV

"JELLAL!" I yelled for my friend as I saw his body drop from atop the cliff. He cane crashing down almost 200 feet from up in the air, and he was dead on impact. The culprit for his murder? None other than Gajeel the iron dragon slayer.

I looked up at Gajeel, a sinister smile creeped upon his face, "Don't mess with me again girly" he laughed and he walked away satisfied that we was able to get under the red-haired mages skin.

I watched him go and looked at Jellal, how could he be dead? My best friend, m-my child hood friend... there's no way he could be gone. As Jellal is laying there, I crawl over to him and put my ear on his chest hearing for a heartbeat. Nothing. I sit there crying for hours before I know that I have to get back to the guild or else Natsu and Gray would be worries and go rampaging looking for me. But before that she needed to sleep, she was so, so tired...

~+~The Next Day~+~

I awoke to the bright light of the sun in my face, it was time to go. I buried Jellal's body underneath the foliage of a nearby tree.

As I'm walking I hear a man yelling and a girl scream. I start to walk as fast as I can to the location of where I heard the girl scream. When I got there I saw no one but a girl walking down the path slowly. As she's walking she yelps in pain falling to the ground.

I walk as fast I can over to the small huddled figure. "Miss! Miss! Are you ok? What happened, do you have a wound anywhere?" I lift up her shirt and there is a reopened slash wound, my eyes go wide 'She's going to die of blood loss if I don't get her to the hospital now.

"Miss, I'm going to pick you up now you're safe, I'm taking you to a hospital." As I was about to pick her up the girl spoke, "Help.." was all she said before slipping into unconsciousness.

~+~3 Days Later~+~

It's been three days since I took that girl to the hospital, she still hasn't woken up. 'When will she wake up and who is she?' is all that's been on my mind. "Miss Scarlet?" a doctor walked out of the girls room. "Y-yes!?" I jumped up at the doctors voice, "Would you like to go in and see her, she is awake now." I nodded and walked into the hospital room. There she was, a blonde haired girl with the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen.

"H-hey are you feeling better, Miss?" I asked her, "Who are you? Where am I? Wh-where are my clothes?" she stuttered as she looked down at herself, I looked too, she was only in a thin hospital robe with it opened by accident. I blushed as I saw and looked down. "Uhh y-you were on the side of the path and were about to die of blood loss so I quickly ran you here.." I said to her, still looking down at my feet. "That doesn't answer all of my questions, who are you?" She hissed out, Lucy didn't trust this scarlet haired mage. 

"Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail guild, Miss and who may you be?" I squeaked, 'Now I sound like a fool to her...' I thought to myself. "Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." She said to me, I looked up to her in shock, she actually told me!

"So may I ask you what happened Miss Lucy Heartfilia?"

~+~Authors Note~+~
I hope you guys like the second chapter, the next one will have bits and scenes of Erlu in it. The rest of the guild comes in at about Chapter 5 so there will be some bonding moments and other things between Erza and Lucy, for about 2 chapters! Have a good day, and happy holidays!

Oh and on Christmas be ready for an EXTRA long chappie ;)

~Mori