Morning

Erza POV

Well it's always nice to wake up to a elbow to the gut, it's a great refresher for the morning never would've guessed huh? I sit up and watch Lucy walk quickly how the room seeing how her hips move as she walks. 'Damn, how is she that cute and sexy at the same time.' I say as I lie back down to see if I can get a few extra minutes of sleep before breakfast is done.

I doze off when I feel someone poking my side and see Lucy with a irritated look on her face. "What'd I do?" I thought to myself, "You fell asleep literally five minutes after I left to make you breakfast!", oh shit did I say that out loud!

"Uhh sorry love I won't do it again..haha" I laugh nervously and rub my neck with my hand. "Yeah it better not or you get to make your own breakfast!" she said with a slight blush, does she have a cold or something? I better make her some tea just to make sure she doesn't get too sick. I get out of bed and quickly make my way downstairs to start the kettle. "What're you doing Erza?" I hear Lucy say from beside me. "Well your face was red and I don't want you to get a cold or get sick so I'm making you some tea!" I say with my goofy smile that only seems to come out when she's around. I don't know why though it's odd, but it's whatever.

Lucy POV

This girl is so oblivious. I'm not even joking, she thinks I'm coming on with a cold when I was only blushing because she called me love. She's so dense it's almost annoying, but she makes it up with her caringness. "You don't have to really I don't feel sick!" I tell her before she wastes some tea leaves. "Oh no no it's fine, I just wanna make sure!" she says and kisses my forehead. "Hmm seems like you're a bit over normal body temperature, I was right!" she says as her face lights up with victory.

How is she this dense I mean c'mon, she just kissed my forehead of course I'll be over normal body temperature why wouldn't I be! I sigh and let her continue making my tea and start to set the table and place the food on the table as well. "Breakfast is almost set, is the tea done?" I yelled into the kitchen from the dining room to her, "Almost hun I'll be out in two minutes!" she yells back. Again with the nicknames! What is with her and making me blush even more, geez!

"Ok so I made 5 different types of tea depending on which one you'd like I don't know your favourite tea so here!" she handed me two cups at a time then the last one. Aww she's so thoughtful making more that needed cause she was worried I wouldn't like one. Adorable. "So what's for breakfast?" she asked excited as if she's a kid on Christmas. I laugh "Well look at see." I nod to the pans in the center of the table.

——————————————
So hey guys it's been over a YEAR since I made a chapter for this story and I'll be getting back into it because I've seen you guys saying to update it and I wanna go somewhere with this story so yeah, also I'll be making an original girlxgirl story if you wanna go check that out soon once it comes out that'd be great! Sorry again for the whole year thing! <3 Mori-chan